Can anyone help me fix this rpgm game error?

brohihowareyou

Sep 6, 2019
i started playing a game called "Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion~" its a japanese game it was working fine but i didn't understand anything so i downloaded an english path but after that i always get this error "failed to load:img/characters/mob4_3.png" and i can't find a way to fix it

i downloaded the english patch from Anon Translation's patreon

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sure. Looks like it is missing a resource in www/omg/characters. You could try copying another file and giving it the required name (extension could be png or rpgmvp just follow what most have).

It will display the wrong image, but get you past the error.

brohihowareyou

Sep 6, 2019
Sure. Looks like it is missing a resource in www/omg/characters. You could try copying another file and giving it the required name (extension could be png or rpgmvp just follow what most have).

I did it but it doesn't work it gives me a different error I think because its a room not an image

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Of course.

I've become quite familiar with that message, running on Linux and people not being careful with file name case.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
sorry to necro but how to fix this failed to load:img/characters/mob4_3.png error? really frustrating that this one game is exclude from having a proper topic so can't ask the dude who made the translation why its broke like this. I even found the file with this name from the demo version on dlsite put it in the folder but it still wants act like it can't find it. Is happening because that patch is meant for 1.01 version of the game with the bugfixes? I don't want to potentially waste money to find out it still doesn't work.

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
sorry to necro but how to fix this failed to load:img/characters/mob4_3.png error? really frustrating that this one game is exclude from having a proper topic so can't ask the dude who made the translation why its broke like this. I even found the file with this name from the demo version on dlsite put it in the folder but it still wants act like it can't find it. Is happening because that patch is meant for 1.01 version of the game with the bugfixes? I don't want to potentially waste money to find out it still doesn't work.
Hello! I was also facing the same problem. However after reading kin-kun's post and after a few trial and error I was able to solve the problem. Just simply go to the file the error is telling you to go to, copy the file that has almost the exact same name as the error ex:for mob4_3.png find the closest name which is mob4_2.rpgmvp and copy paste the file and rename it to mob4_3.rpgmvp. You don't need to change the file extension as kin-kun said.

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020

Thank you so much as well!

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
I don't know why but I was getting error after error after trying to copy and repaste one thing after another. I just downloaded another one that wasn't from suki. It might've been the version. If anyone else has trouble like me just download this one from the blog. I can finally play this great game. One of Dieselmine's best works.

Reactions: blulaz

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
I know that now, but nowhere I searched had this info. at the very least people can come and find this page for the info they need to play a good game like this one.