1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Do I have to do anything specific to meet Talia's sister? She's never been outside neither during day nor during night for all 10 days I've completed so far. With base settings I maxed out Talia's affection since day 3 and none of the actions seem to trigger new stuff and it just keeps raining almost all the time since day 6 for some reason.
Is it bugged?
RNG?
Bugged RNG?

Reactions: shark9559

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Do I have to do anything specific to meet Talia's sister? She's never been outside neither during day nor during night for all 10 days I've completed so far. With base settings I maxed out Talia's affection since day 3 and none of the actions seem to trigger new stuff and it just keeps raining almost all the time since day 6 for some reason.
Is it bugged?
RNG?
Bugged RNG?
Actually, it's funny how Mikifur always releases a decent 1.0 version and then it gets worse and worse with the patches.

I tried Demo 1.0 before and everything worked fine. The switch between the sisters worked perfectly (not always one or the other is available, one is more active during the day, the other in the evening), weather, dialogues. Everything OK. There were some bugs, but not fatal.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I cant meet the sister of the first girl either, do i only meet her later after day 7 or something ?

Apr 5, 2021
I cant meet the sister of the first girl either, do i only meet her later after day 7 or something ?
It's not explained, but if instead of leaving the tent at the start of the day, you do nothing and go back to bed, it instead lets you skip to night. That was the first time I ran into her, after that, she can sometimes be found during the day.
But if you do ANYTHING, before turning in, then you will sleep to the next day.
It's a crapshoot what their availability is.

To anyone who has done everything in this; aside from filling the gallery, is there any additional content after you've maxed out both their affection meters?

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Not a missing tag but mobile only have demo download
Yeah really, wow I didn't notice while making the thread and writing "Demo". :HideThePain:
Thats because Android full wasn't shared.

my bad...The APK link was in another post and I didn't pay attention to it at all.
so here is version 1.1 APK

And a little tease about the next promised update (but we don't know more :/ no release date and no log)
New0000-0060-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Reactions: DocRipper and Bob69

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Actually, it's funny how Mikifur always releases a decent 1.0 version and then it gets worse and worse with the patches.
So true. Version 1.5 was released yesterday, and I refuse to share it because it's so buggy for everyone :/ (softlock, impossible to start a new game, amazing new bugs, and so on) For my part... I can't even play the game with this version anymore.
I'm keeping an eye out for a more stable version.

• Sad
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So true. Version 1.5 was released yesterday, and I refuse to share it because it's so buggy for everyone :/ (softlock, impossible to start a new game, amazing new bugs, and so on) For my part... I can't even play the game with this version anymore.
I'm keeping an eye out for a more stable version.
Mikifur should seriously test his builds ..properly. That sounds terrible.:oops:
But thanks for the info.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes