Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
As a fan of Vault for years I really wanted this to work. I lived with the Unity version because it was competent and worked despite its lack of depth.

Ren'py version...not so much.

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Save game link seems to be broken at Gdrive. Can someone post a save from just the very first start, I can't seem to save myself correctly, maybe it would work that way. Thanks.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I wanted to alleviate the need for money. So looking at the cheats mods, they say there are cheats in the game. I find the cheats button, but clicking it does nothing. I search this thread and find unrelated posts or posts with no answers.

So... how do you use cheats for this game?

EDIT: hmm, nm, it seems that after alt tabbing back tot eh game, the cheat button actually did do something. It just didnt appear until after altabbing. So for future reference to people playing the unity version.

Press activate cheat button in the settings menu. It will give you both money and "affection" though. You dont get to pick.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Guess I'll be keeping an eye out for the Ren'Py version to be updated. I like the game well enough, but I'm not too crazy about how the Unity version causes my GPU utilization to ramp up as if I'm playing Monster Hunter World.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Guess I'll be keeping an eye out for the Ren'Py version to be updated. I like the game well enough, but I'm not too crazy about how the Unity version causes my GPU utilization to ramp up as if I'm playing Monster Hunter World.
Ren'Py version is on his patreon. It's just ten times more broken and destroyed and gutted than the Unity version.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes