Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Ive got to a random Gwen pantyshot, frankie pantyshot, and jessica showing tits, before getting stuck, but since you cant save, and the grind is too much, its yawnville atm. If i'd actually paid for this (cause i considered it) i would be super duper pissed right now

Reactions: Onysko

Urist

Nov 29, 2016
Honestly I think there's a bunch of content here, we just can't access it due to bugs. I've gotten frankie up to doing anal with her, but that's it. Everyone else I'm kind of stuck with or it glitches out.

Also, saves work you just need to click through the intro that loads up.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
So for people who have cheat engine. I found the file that influences intelligence and luck.. No idea if luck does anything, but here's the cheat engine template for all stats that influence what you have in stats, + some girls.. Can't remember which one is which, but all of these does something at least.

Here's the mega link to the CT file.

TL: DR
Here's a CT with intelligence and some girls.

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
So for people who have cheat engine. I found the file that influences intelligence and luck.. No idea if luck does anything, but here's the cheat engine template for all stats that influence what you have in stats, + some girls.. Can't remember which one is which, but all of these does something at least.

Here's the mega link to the CT file.

TL: DR
Here's a CT with intelligence and some girls.
Thanks

M

MantisK

In v0.2:
Has anyone succeeded in getting the med locker open? Velma gave the combination, but when I go to open it gives the same 4 wrong codes and says to ask Velma.
Also, I found a money glitch, if you work for Francine you can do it multiple times at 9am without moving clock. The money adds up fast.
Still can't get options with Francine even after getting her to Lover.
I think I got BJ from Frankie in v0.1 by this point, still only get bloo flash.
Can't find the coins, but the necklace was successful.
Can buy the store, but may not get value if before the event trigger, thus moots it.
And when you talk/buy with Jessica, her mini head is Raven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clive

Dec 9, 2016
Same for me and I got stuck att the health center day 5. No arrows to move in or out. Hopefully he will post fix soon.
If that happens, Save the game. then load it. You will have to put your name back in, and go though the initial cutscenes and conversation with the admins, then you'll be back where you saved with all the stats/inventory you had before.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
I hope it gets compatibility with the 0.2.0 version, grinded a lot of mood/lover status :/

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I see Vaultman has struck again, used to follow his works but haven't checked on him in a while. Quality is amazing! Can't wait to see the game progress

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes