Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
While I'd like to know as well... Who in their right mind will jump and support this guy for 30$ a month while he barely has anything to show? (Not to mention the new project he decided to start, which will make the progress at least twice slower)

Urist

Nov 29, 2016
Well if you take a look at the 30+ reward, it says you get a 2 character commission, and only 7 people can get them. I'm assuming it's just him saying he's ready for their commission requests or something.

Reactions: Onysko

Urist

Nov 29, 2016
And before everyone freaks out about him delaying it, check back a few days on his progress update where he said it's possible it'd be delayed. I'm hopeful he'll push out something good, and not be like the other patreon devs who delay because their pet goldfish has a brain tumor which gave their cat a stroke which caused them to prick their coding finger with a thumbtack so they need a few days to recover from the drama.

Reactions: Tinny

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017

• You can fix thermostat now (if you know what I mean), etc.
Etc.? What the heck man??? Give us the details! :oops:
No way I'm paying this guy now, especially with the delays already beginning... This kind of attitude isn't worth my cold, hard earned cash. :'(

Reactions: Adoringfan

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
i guess we'll have to wait for a bugfix, apart from saving and getting stuck your items duplicate when you read a magazine and the magazine has no effect.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
hope he releases a bugfix soon. even after the day delay the game is still unplayable. really makes you think.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes