cxvefdj

Jun 8, 2017
Why should it matter that it's made in Unity when it plays like a poorly made Ren'Py?

Also people waiting for content, this is supposed to have taken "6 months" so don't get your hopes up.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not bad, haven't thought about some of these characters in years. Be interesting to see some of the others.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
i know who Frankie, Roberta, Francine, and Danny Phantom's mom, who are the other two?

Green hair camper, i'm guessing Gwen from total drama island? and no clue about the asian counselor, but she looks familiar.
I don´t think she is Asian, she remind me of "bad girl" from a old episode of Simpsons, of course, she was just a child on there. Actually, aside this Danny Phantom i recognize all of them,... guess i spend too much time on TV.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thoughts:
Really liked the art
Simple
Fun

Will have to wait and see more to really know if it's good or not but I'm following it from now on.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Love the drawings, but so expecting the usual gameplay from these Russian games.
Lots of grind, same sex no matter the character type locked behind grind relationship stats. Punky, sub, dom, shy, etc. doesn't matter all get screwed the same way.
The leader telling you to keep away gives me some small hope, but probably just blackmail her with something and the default blowjob.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes