macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
love the art ..

hope this game will grow big... fuck dude ! i love tha art :O

D

Deleted member 7072

Anyone know who the chick with braces is? I came for the rule34, stayed for the sexy af braceface. Braces just do it for me yo

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Shaping up to be a great game. Can't wait till July 2nd. :) Is there anyone here who support his Patreon account?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Interesting new update on the next version changes and progress. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I'm not that big into MILFs, but whatever.
That last paragraph also somewhat contradicts itself. Since they're working on 2 games simultaneously, then it is more likely that one will be put on hold or tossed aside completely. :oops:
I sure hope I'll be proven wrong...

Reactions: Deleted member 6749

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
No, no, no! What are you doing? Starting another project while this one's barely started? Oh boy...
Claims he doesn't like milking for infinite money but starting another project he can alternate monthly content updates for, meaning you'd need to keep track, unpledge from the one you don't want and then pledge for the one you do.
Look, guy has a good artstyle and a good set up with the camp but he's already taking the first steps down to milking his crowd. Give it six months and it might end up like Something Unlimited, despite the constant updates, they keep adding more and more heroines instead of finishing up scenes and moving on with more filling content and actually finishing the project.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
No, no, no! What are you doing? Starting another project while this one's barely started? Oh boy...
Claims he doesn't like milking for infinite money but starting another project he can alternatemonthly content updates for, meaning you'd need to keep track, unpledge from the one you don't want and then pledge for the one you do.
Look, guy has a good artstyle and a good set up with the camp but he's already taking the first steps down to milking his crowd. Give it six months and it might end up like Something Unlimited, despite the constant updates, they keep adding more and more heroines instead of finishing up scenes and moving on with more filling content and actually finishing the project.
I agree, I supported Sunsetriders' Something Unlimited for like 2 months, then I realized this will never end or get anywhere. So I un-pledged.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I can see they might think now its easy, the game is small, and something else to sort of break the ice is fine.

Problem is a few months later when either project takes a LOT of time to code/debug/write then you start getting delays. New ideas are fine, but finish the one then the other can be more fleshed out, and with experience, its easier to get things done on the second.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
Damn. Stopped in to see if anything new with this, not what I was hoping for. I guess it's not bad to work on a different things, but I see this as one of the major amateur dev hurdles. They take on more than they can handle, get stressed and quit.

Hope I'm wrong. While it was simplistic, this alpha demo struck a note with me. I liked it and the cartoony art.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes