Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello friends ;)
If you want to go faster in the game, i just create a small mod for this game
Have fun !

Reactions: Deleted member 6749

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i'm just curious the game tag states BDSM so is there an event with BDSM in the game currently??

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i'm just curious the game tag states BDSM so is there an event with BDSM in the game currently??
read his patreon...
PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Voyeurism
  • Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
  • BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not much other than show tits/ass or a blow job currently, but you can guess from the characters where those fetishes may be coming in. Overall, even without the mod, its a click through that takes maybe 15 minutes to get the few scenes that are in the current version.

god

Sep 13, 2016
I wondered if there was something there, I called her a whore and got the bj from Gwen but didn't go back and replay that branch.
If you tell Melinda about Gwen request, you have bj from M. and you can lie Gwen and have bj from her;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i think theres a mod of this game which starts you with a large amount of cash and doubles the points you get
Which at this level is not needed, if you still go through the clicks with each character you can get everything in about 15 minutes. The mod will definitely be useful once there is more content, as at this point its a learning experience on how to deal with the code of the game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
i think theres a mod of this game which starts you with a large amount of cash and doubles the points you get
Isn't there just an option at the start of the game to start with max stats and money?

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Looks to be a promising game, there was a toon artist sometime back on an image site drawing a comic with similar title and same characters the comic was called Camp Sherwood

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes