Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Sex without context is boring, at least for me...
When this first came out, I was fine with it. I figured he'd add in some context, chit chat or internal monologue from the PC or the girl. Maybe he'll do that further down the line, but right now the whole "..." "..." "..." "Awesome!" is just so boring.

Reactions: Luxx

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
I can now talk with Madeline, but how to get her and Francine's quests? Someone mentioned something happening at the pool?!?

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
holy shit, if you don't put a name in the name field the game just blow up, i just assumed that jack name was by default

Antimage

May 9, 2017

Hello! I'm happy to release 0.3.5.1 version! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah 0.3.5a was 53Megs only but the 0.3.5.1 is 153Megs, wonder if he compressed files with a different preset this time!!!

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Woah 0.3.5a was 53Megs only but the 0.3.5.1 is 153Megs, wonder if he compressed files with a different preset this time!!!
Original archive with 0.3.5a include both versions PC and MAC and was archived in zip. You told about 7z-archive with PC-version only. Just think.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
For some reason, .7z files of unity apps don't seem to function when unarchived on MacOS. Anyone got a .zip of this?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the requests/sex scenes from the newer version of the game seem...I dont know...unfinished? Ignoring the clear missing dialogue with the whole '......' thing or the other stuff...The main character doesn't you know...Finish or orgasm? Take your pick, but In the original version, if you asked for a request from gwen such as blowjob, the scene would actually end with your character you know...Finishing. But not a single one of the newer ones have him doing that. Has anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: niennunb
D

Deleted member 158656

How do i get in this thing by the gates? is there a key?

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes