Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

MAXLOVEPOINTS didn't work for me either till I just hit ENTER instead of clicking on the REDEEM button.

Reactions: Cirro84

AwkwardTurtle

Jul 21, 2017
I have a feeling the Secret Girl is the brunette facing away from us in one of the the Peep scenes...

I don't remember her before.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Press ESC go to redeem code. If its the mod type f95 hit accept.
Thanks. I found that if copying the code, be careful not to paste in a <space> at the end - just the letters. New question. Any idea where to get books? A few magazines aren't really helping that much lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So far, which girls can you have sex with?
most of them..

all of them are option for show tits or ass.. and some (most of them) allow blowjob, titjob, handjob, anal, vaginal and otehrs stuff like armpit etc..

all in all, the game actually have decent amount of sex

exempl : principal (head thing) allow titjob, roommate allow tons of sex stuff... same goes for all the girls

Reactions: Cirro84

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Most i get from that is a 2 in charisma - not even that bad in real life!
It should go up slightly every time you read the mags. If its locking at 2 no matter how many times you use it then its a bug. Though it is quite the grind if your not using the mod cheat and you can expect to waste weeks reading magazines. just like in real life?

Last edited:
Reactions: namilab

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
It should go up slightly every time you read the mags. If its locking at 2 no matter how many times you use it then its a bug. Though it is quite the grind,if your not using the mod cheat and you can expect to waste weeks reading magazines. just like in real life?
It's not a ordinal system of X reads equals N points. I get it now. My bad for being logical lol. I appreciate everyone's help and patience.
Up to 15 on each stat. Released the girl, can do most anything to most anyone. No new quests. Now what? Something about an XJ6?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
most of them..

all of them are option for show tits or ass.. and some (most of them) allow blowjob, titjob, handjob, anal, vaginal and otehrs stuff like armpit etc..

all in all, the game actually have decent amount of sex

exempl : principal (head thing) allow titjob, roommate allow tons of sex stuff... same goes for all the girls
So which ones do you have actual sex with?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So which ones do you have actual sex with?
the roommate.
the principale (titjob)
the whore (ofc at the lake)
the black chick at the dinning
and like i say, almost all of them...
some allow only handjob or blowjob or titjob
some allow only show tits and show ass

and some allow anal, vaginal, oral etc..

just check by yourself. you can do stuff with all the girls

U

User_10739

First time I typed MAXLOVEPOINTS it locked my pc up, after powering down my pc and starting again 2 times, MAXLOVEPOINTS gave me "code invalid" 3 times. Played game for 10 mins tried MAXLOVEPOINTS, accepted code but didn't do anything...

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
Mac version doesn't seem to work by the way, Might have something to do with 7z always gamble if it will unpackage right :S

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
First time I typed MAXLOVEPOINTS it locked my pc up, after powering down my pc and starting again 2 times, MAXLOVEPOINTS gave me "code invalid" 3 times. Played game for 10 mins tried MAXLOVEPOINTS, accepted code but didn't do anything...
just use the mod.
it give max love point, money and all. and its way more easy

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... Played game for 10 mins tried MAXLOVEPOINTS, accepted code but didn't do anything...
You did try what this post is telling you? And do you play the modded version? Try both ways to be sure. Do type f95 - not maxlovepoints. Maybe that's it?

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
You know it occurs to me that maybe we are being a bit hard on VaultMan. He's one guy working on the game by himself. We don't even know if this is his only job. It probably isn't. He probably works a 9-5 job too, or at least part time somewhere.

That being said, the criticism that he's trying to do too much at once is probably correct. He needs to learn how to prioritize better. He needs to create a more realistic set of content promises, and take a few builds to fix what's he already got. The game needs WAY more text. The sex scenes with "cool" and "sorry" were funny at first, but now it's just annoying. Add in dialogue. Add in compliment/flirt options for the girls who STILL haven't gotten them after multiple builds.

I've been thinking about another game I've been playing recently, Rogue-Like. The game only has 1.5 completed characters, but the dialogue and sex options for those characters are super satisfying. That's how you build a game. Flesh out the context you already have, THEN add in new stuff. Adding in girls who don't do anything just to add them is pointless. But in fairness to VaultMan, Rogue-Like is TWO YEARS into its development, his game is still new. Two years from now, Camp Pinewood could be amazing.
It could but just like oni he could hire someone for whatever he has problems with and focus more on what they are good at but they don't.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes