Urist

Nov 29, 2016
By the way, MAXLOVEPOINTS lets you unlock Wendy's scenes. Doesn't fix the swim stuff though.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i've gotten to day 51 after starting a new game with the mod but some quests aren't starting for me. i haven't been able to do any quests for frankie, ive gotten the wine for francine but nothing after that, maddie always says shes busy, with gwen i've called Mildred? (cant think of her name, morning diner girl) a whore and nothing with her after that. diner girl has her necklace back. and i waited at the gates for 4 days in a row but no guard or jenny there, nothing happens. are these due to bugs or is the mod preventing some things from triggering?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
damn ... i forget about this game for a while.. it was fun... time to catch up and see whats new in it :)

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
There was not written 'maxlovepoints' - there was written 'MAXLOVEPOINTS'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've also gotten stuck on the photo's quest, whenever i talk to her i show her the photos, when is she supposed to talk to me about it?
Edit: nevermind, it only took a million years

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1742

Are there any more requests for Francine after Show ass and Show tits?

ssjlemon

Aug 6, 2017
i've also gotten stuck on the photo's quest, whenever i talk to her i show her the photos, when is she supposed to talk to me about it?
Edit: nevermind, it only took a million years
So how long did it actually take. Think I skipped a good 20 days and still nothing. Not to mention Madeline and Francine's quest still isn't showing up. This changelog is starting to look like bullshit to me.

reggata

Aug 12, 2017
You know it occurs to me that maybe we are being a bit hard on VaultMan. He's one guy working on the game by himself. We don't even know if this is his only job. It probably isn't. He probably works a 9-5 job too, or at least part time somewhere.

That being said, the criticism that he's trying to do too much at once is probably correct. He needs to learn how to prioritize better. He needs to create a more realistic set of content promises, and take a few builds to fix what's he already got. The game needs WAY more text. The sex scenes with "cool" and "sorry" were funny at first, but now it's just annoying. Add in dialogue. Add in compliment/flirt options for the girls who STILL haven't gotten them after multiple builds.

I've been thinking about another game I've been playing recently, Rogue-Like. The game only has 1.5 completed characters, but the dialogue and sex options for those characters are super satisfying. That's how you build a game. Flesh out the context you already have, THEN add in new stuff. Adding in girls who don't do anything just to add them is pointless. But in fairness to VaultMan, Rogue-Like is TWO YEARS into its development, his game is still new. Two years from now, Camp Pinewood could be amazing.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
The military comes to the camp and sets up shop at The Gate, which triggered with a scene in your cabin where Frankie says Madeline and Francine want to talk to both of you. XJ-9 is locked in a cage in the tent they have. You have to bribe the guard $1000, and she'll leave the tent unattended in the morning and you can free XJ-9. Who is the "secret girl" the release notes mention?
I know I will seem dense, but where do I insert cheat codes? I'm fairly new to this...the grind is murder
PS. I never got any benefit from the mod

Last edited:

s4msepi0l

Formerly '0039265'
Jun 20, 2017
New release schedule:
  • End of August - Camp Pinewood 0.3.5.1
  • September - Camp Pinewood 0.4
  • October - Nothing (money won't be taken!)
  • November - Camp Pinewood 0.5

Reactions: Cirro84 and namilab

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

it only works in 0.3.5a version and you need to write it with caps
why just not using the mod ? .. it do same things and its more easy to just put f95 on the text box XD

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes