• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Question i already gather all materials, but alchemy station dont appear. What i need to do?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Camp Mourning Wood - Version 0.0.10.3 (Patreon) 26-04-2024
Download links

Changelog:
  • Veronica social arc added
  • 8 new CGs
  • Lola's story arc continued
  • Monster girl encounters with your camera
  • New transformation potion
  • Spa can now be restored + background models added
  • Added Katey and Lola to future background models
  • Final collectible fairy added
  • Work done on game UI
  • New whore make-up scenes added
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Yogi DaHuggy

Jun 16, 2023
Don't get me wrong, it's a good update for Veronica...but not so much on Lola. It's great to have more story on her but I was expecting some MC x Lola scenes. Not some monster to have more action than we did...It's good 5 star cource meal for Veronica who had it all. I mean the quest with the skeleton captain, could had been to have sex with Lola than Amber. Girl and boy right there. Why now?

Probably because I had sat the bar so high for my hype for Lola....but I was hoping for some action with the protagonist mostly. Maybe the "Anubis potion" is setting up between them. Most likely.

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Well Lola did have some action with Veronica at least, tho it's not with her 1 on 1 personally. I get u man, Lola hype was slightly crush but eh **potion**, might have something to-do with the future whenever it comes. Tho one thing I wanna say, I wish there's more dialog between the mc and girls during sex scene rather than a narrator narrating it.

Reactions: Yogi DaHuggy

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
How do I get the rare and very rare encounters? I got the first one when Im hunted and got it first try (i guess its done on purpose), but then I got haunted a second time, and even retrying, im not getting any rare or very rare encounters, does anyone know how to get them?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CampMourningWood-0.0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the final scene with Veronica. The spa is cleaned up and I have spent 7 days just raising her relationship. Nothing.

fence

Jul 15, 2017
How do I get the rare and very rare encounters? I got the first one when Im hunted and got it first try (i guess its done on purpose), but then I got haunted a second time, and even retrying, im not getting any rare or very rare encounters, does anyone know how to get them?
Grind.

I cant seem to trigger the final scene with Veronica. The spa is cleaned up and I have spent 7 days just raising her relationship. Nothing.
Progress with Lola, probably.

Jul 30, 2017
I found the Genie, Catgirl, Yeti, Phoenix, and Ice Elemental by cleansing one of the usual random monsters in the camp center or the clinic with the camera. They show up like this instead of the usual jumping imp-thingy.

Last edited:

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
were is the locked chest key it does not appear at the center at invasion time for me any ideas? thank you for any replays

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
were is the locked chest key it does not appear at the center at invasion time for me any ideas? thank you for any replays
During the hunt, just before you have the re-set, where it starts at day 1 again, you have to go to the CENTER, then one of the girls has the key around her neck when you look using the camera. I hope this helps.

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting the game to run/load?

I click the .exe, it begins then returns with this

I've tried to run in compatability mode, running as admin and restarting my device to no luck.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting the game to run/load?

I click the .exe, it begins then returns with this

I've tried to run in compatability mode, running as admin and restarting my device to no luck.
Have you played the game before? It might be a Ren'py issue. There is a fix, but you'll have to go into your %appdata%.

Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > CampMourningWood
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

Hope this works (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigboy420
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes