• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
IDK if anyone else was curious, but Hazel has some real juicy secrets in this diary.

I didn't finish because I got lazy and I can figure out the 2 missing symbols and the rest of the missing alphabet. Also excuse my poor paint skills
haha, I didn't expect anyone to actually translate that. I just used Lorem Ipsum placeholder text for that book ^^"
The rest of the Archelean text in the game does actually translate though.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK I can't seem to get the last image with Veronica. Also the rare monster the one says not in game yet but the final picture does not and I have not been able to get that one either.

Are these both not in game yet?
1715906961353.png

Is this one not in game yet also because it does not say so...
1715907020974.png

And how the heck do I get this last one for Veronica?
1715907061513.png

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hi there, thank you for your questions.

1. Quest 1 and 3 cannot be completed yet at this stage.
2. The final monster girl is a very rare spawn. Just keep hunting for monsters with your camera to get it.
3. The 4th Veronica picture requires you to increase your social rank with Lola aswell.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Hi there, thank you for your questions.

1. Quest 1 and 3 cannot be completed yet at this stage.
2. The final monster girl is a very rare spawn. Just keep hunting for monsters with your camera to get it.
3. The 4th Veronica picture requires you to increase your social rank with Lola aswell.
Thanks but that very rare spawn is too damn rare.. I spent and entire month of game play time and just keep getting the other rare spawns! Right now it's damn well impossible to get that 4th picture. 30 days of game time that is an average of 45 hunts.. since you have 1 or 2 screens to hunt monster in every day. Even when camera did not go off I found spawns but that very rare one might as well not exist it's that damn impossible.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes