VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes
D

Deleted member 511621

How can i install the game?
I download it but the game say
"no app to open file"..
The game doesn't need installing. You just unzip the files and click the 'Camp_Buddy.exe' file, run it and the game should be playable as it is.

Reactions: maxz12345q

ajialuo

Dec 13, 2018
I suggest you download the new update from the OP if you haven't already done so.
Rest of the info is in this post

You want to jump to the perfect ending scene so
1. Ctrl+o
2. score_yoichi=120
3. jump day341_yoichige
QAQ I am facing the same problem and I do what u said but when I hit Ctrl+o or Shift+o nothing happen

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
QAQ I am facing the same problem and I do what u said but when I hit Ctrl+o or Shift+o nothing happen
It's Shift+o (not ctrl+o, sorry about that).
To make that work, you need to have my mods in the game folder. If the game is already running, save your progress, close it and open it again. And everything should be good. Also start a new game/load a game save before typing all that.

ajialuo

Dec 13, 2018
To make that work, you need to have my mods in the game folder. If the game is already running, save your progress, close it and open it again. And everything should be good. Also start a new game/load a game save before typing all that.
Yes I did all that but QAQ

ajialuo

Dec 13, 2018
And I can use mouse wheel to go back but Shift+o cant

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Are there any other games like this? and are there more updates to come?
just wait for the DLC updates from mikkoukun twitter they'll announce all their sources from there and check patreon everytime if there is any new updates....

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
I really enjoyed this game, and I was wondering if the devs are planning on making a sequel or another entirely new game. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ciel0110

Dec 24, 2018
And I can use mouse wheel to go back but Shift+o cant
I was having the same problem, what i did was click 'D' that acess the Developer Menu, and then click at 'Console'.
After a while, it magically started to work (Shift O), but the 'D' now starts to 'Reloading Script' that eventually crash.

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the full mini gallery? I don't know how to get other cgs.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes