VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

creater133

Nov 26, 2018
Copy the attached file to game folder (the folder in the extracted game which is named 'game' not the root/main folder) to unlock the whole gallery (Make sure the file name is gallery.rpy)
do u just put it in separately or do u put it in a file because whenever i put it in the game folder alone,it just duplicates

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
do u just put it in separately or do u put it in a file because whenever i put it in the game folder alone,it just duplicates
The game folder. And it doesn't duplicate. What you're seeing is the game engine generating a file with extension .rpyc from the original .rpy file. That's perfectly fine.

how do u get the cheat scenes
You're looking at an older post. Check this for more info if you're using the newer 1.1 release. You'll have to replace the files in the folder with the ones in the zip file.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to get into the secret room? Supposedly you're supposed to knock two times on the door of the cabin in the main menu but I'd done that numerous times and nothing works

GlacialAlphaWolf

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to get into the secret room? Supposedly you're supposed to knock two times on the door of the cabin in the main menu but I'd done that numerous times and nothing works
Have you completed one of the character routes yet- maybe it only works if you've gone through one?

D

Deleted member 511621

There are no secret routes currently in the game, right? Just the 4 main options?
There's 4 for now, but according to Patreon and their Wiki page, Taiga's route will be released soon. Scoutmaster Yoshi will also be having his own DLC in the game as well.

Anyone know what the secret and two expansion routes are?
Probably the Scoutmaster Yoshi one. There'll be a chance for him to either pair up with Aiden or Goro.

Check their Patreon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vampayano

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Yeah. Turns out you have to complete a route first
Yeah, you have to complete a route for the knock to work. Also once you're in the secret room, you'll only be able to see the crack gallery if you've seen those scenes (Hiro x Yoichi, Natsumi x Hunter) and same with the fx gallery. I think I made a mod to unlock all of that but I never uploaded it here.

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Camp Buddy v1.1.
because of the large number of files (almost 20k) the start takes very long.
besides the buttons at the bottom of the screen you can also use gestures as usual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
added link to OP

Reactions: the66

masarutoshu

Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys anyone knows wheres the save games? (from windows pc) Id like to move it to the android port :p (and wheres saved on android XD)
Thank you for uploading! and also thanks the guy who made the android port :p

masarutoshu

Sep 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Camp Buddy v1.1.
because of the large number of files (almost 20k) the start takes very long.
besides the buttons at the bottom of the screen you can also use gestures as usual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Any idea why skip doesnt work for me?
Skip button I touch it and it does nothing, even tho next to it chat log works.
If I swipe right it just show the "Skipping >" poster and dissapear instantly so it doesnt work either

Chastiefol

Nov 30, 2018
Since I'm lame and like making mods more than actually playing a game, I'm going to share what I have here. You have to add these files inside the 'game' folder in the extracted folder.

NOTE: Save your progress and close the game before adding any of the files from here.
Also this is for version 1.0 and might not work on newer versions. This is what each file in the zip does
Update - Post updated with mods for version 1.1

foreplay.rpy - disables foreplay minigame but configures the result as success

journal.rpy - disables the journal minigame but adds a bunch of coins so you can unlock stuff in gallery. Pointless if you're using the next mod.

gallery.rpy - unlocks the whole gallery

options.rpy - enables dev mode, enables rollback (you can use mouse wheel to go back and forth and choose different options etc)
With dev mode enabled, you can do some cool stuff like randomly jump to locations.
For instance, I don't think you'll ever to get to a cheat scene so if you want to see those, do this
1. Yoichi x Hiro
Start a new game
Press Shift+o
type in
jump day20_yoichi
You will jump to a new scene
Shift+o
score_yoichi=-30
You can skip or fast skip (by pressing '>' key) until to get past the choice menus to the scene

2. Natsumi x Hunter
Start a new game
Press Shift+o
type in
jump day11_hcheat

I'm not making any extensive changes here so that scripts shouldn't crash the game. I've found plenty of bugs in the game that causes the game to crash so if you get one of those, let the dev know.
If you don't want to use these mods, just delete the files from the folder. Make sure you save your progress before adding these mods though.
Hello! I'm sorry but I had some troubles when ading the journal.rpy and option.rpy in the 'game' folder. Every time I open the game this is what is showing:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label exit_game is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 561 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 561.

The label score_screen is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 571 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 571.

The label game_start is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 575 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 575.

The label journal_start is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 590 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 590.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Fri Nov 30 12:11:51 2018
Can you help me??

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Hello! I'm sorry but I had some troubles when ading the journal.rpy and option.rpy in the 'game' folder. Every time I open the game this is what is showing:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label exit_game is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 561 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 561.

The label score_screen is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 571 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 571.

The label game_start is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 575 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 575.

The label journal_start is defined twice, at
  File "journal.rpyc", line 590 and
  File "game/journal.rpy", line 590.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Fri Nov 30 12:11:51 2018
Can you help me??
Make sure you're using the new update, copy the files in the mod zip file to the 'game' folder. You'll be asked if you want to overwrite the existing files, say yes. That error almost always goes away after you close the game and reopen it.
If you still have the issue, hit Shift+r. This will reload the scripts. Game might freeze for a few seconds while it reloads.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hey guys anyone knows wheres the save games? (from windows pc) Id like to move it to the android port :p (and wheres saved on android XD)
Thank you for uploading! and also thanks the guy who made the android port :p
Any idea why skip doesnt work for me?
Skip button I touch it and it does nothing, even tho next to it chat log works.
If I swipe right it just show the "Skipping >" poster and dissapear instantly so it doesnt work either
save files in my ports are always below /storage/emulated/0/android/data/
here in the folder /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.camp.buddy.the66/files/saves/
you have to enable skip unseen text in settings ► text, to make skipping work.

Reactions: masarutoshu

masarutoshu

Sep 3, 2018
save files in my ports are always below /storage/emulated/0/android/data/
here in the folder /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.camp.buddy.the66/files/saves/
you have to enable skip unseen text in settings ► text, to make skipping work.
Thanks it works perfectly

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
Game looks great with drawings and voice acting yet i didnt look exactly to the picture before i download , didnt know it was boy love :) anyway if you are in to gay stuff download it. Wish there were some girls too so we could choose.

Imp412

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have a safe torrent link for the game? 50 dollars is a little too much for me at

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes