VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 8, 2018
i have all 3 of the .rar files on my desktop but i cant extract them, if i try to extract any of them it tells me that i need to put a disk in to get part 2 or 3, help?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
i have all 3 of the .rar files on my desktop but i cant extract them, if i try to extract any of them it tells me that i need to put a disk in to get part 2 or 3, help?
Put a disk in? No clue to be honest. What program are you using to unzip? I extracted it fine using 7zip by just extracting the first file. It will automatically extract the other two with it.

Jul 8, 2018
Put a disk in? No clue to be honest. What program are you using to unzip? I extracted it fine using 7zip by just extracting the first file. It will automatically extract the other two with it.
im using winrar but for some reason it wont work, ill try again with 7zip, thanks

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
the game takes 5 to 10+ H to complete, if you are really into the story that in really impressed, the writting is really good, the voice acting is good to say when is actually working, the Art looks fantacstic, the choices sometimes doesnt affect too much the story, but other times they actually do, so you can miss some Sex escenes if you are not choosing whisely,

I recomend try to do a save before starting the *Writting journal* mini game, you will need the coins to unlock the many escenes you will surely miss.

there are only 4 characters you can date, only 1 per run, kind of sad that you cannot interact too much with other character since its a heavely linear story that enfatise in reading the dialogs as much as you can.

i would not recomend it if you are not into Visual novels, some *Lovers* has more escenes than the others but you only watch them in special occations.

the only Con that this game has is the Voice bug problem, and at the end i did run into a script problem but the game let you contine if you manually choose *IGNORE* after that event ends the problem should have fixed itself.

8/10 the best boy is the petite one, would bang all day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aeurileo and Selg

LostShadow

Apr 19, 2018
I just started an the mc's voice is so much louder than Hiros'. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Added torrent link

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
After playing through 3 of the 4 routes, its a pretty good VN that's worth your time. The writing is decent and the character stories of each love interest have a good amount of depth to them. Absolutely love the art and could even go without the animations.

Compared to other VNs of the gay genre, Camp Buddy is pretty good overall. While a lot of people complain about how the character arcs of the love interest aren't very compelling or downright boring, the writing is good enough that it does stir a few tears at the end. Of course, I wasn't really expecting a compelling storyline as the plot is basically banking on the whole summer camp fetish, and given how young the characters are (despite being mentioned by the disclaimer at the start of the game that they're above legal age) I wasn't expecting any deep mature conflicts within each love interest. That's not to say there isn't any, but it depends on each person. The kinds of conflicts like Natsumi's high bar of expectations for himself and Yoichi's feelings of abandonment are pretty relatable, but in this day and age those are usually secondary when your used to reading graphic VNs for a mature audience. Those are the types of subplots you see in other games that are mentioned and gives you a small grasp as to who a character is but isn't the entire meat of their substance.

In Camp buddy however, those conflicts are the centerpoint of each route as there really isn't a bigger storyline accompanying it. To oversimplify things, it's just you exploring the number of boys you want to bang and resolving their inner turmoil in order for them to sleep with you. It's a sex game written as a sex game. And as a sex game, it's written pretty darn good to be honest. Comparing it to anything else of course will just ruin it.

As for the minigames, its not torturous but its bothersome. The journal minigame is inventive and I suppose somewhat entertaining, but when you're trying to rerun an entire route, the absence of the option to skip is troubling. As for the foreplay minigame, although having a skip option, its not really that great either. Seiyuu Danshi's foreplay minigame is pretty amazing in comparison as you get to do a lot like saying sexy phrases and using toys. But for Camp Buddy I found myself just licking each others' cocks and nipples. A single out of 5 actions. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything important in that part, but I usually get to max the arousal meter in just a few short clicks. The fact that I could just do that really removes the point of having the minigame.

The art style of course is great. I've liked the maker's art style since their previous games like Bacchikoi. It's always a matter of taste of course.

Overall, if you like boys, muscular men, campy dialogue, and literally just want a really good fap, Camp Buddy does the job. Hopefully we get to see the secret route soon as well as the expansion.

EDIT: Really buggy build though. Audio bricks and some CGs not showing up. There's also no replay menu, and having six save slots is just a huge design flaw. It's like they didn't even think about the replayability of the game just because its a sex game. Not to mention its not clear if you got the right answers for a perfect ending. Gotta wait for a walkthrough for that.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
After playing through 3 of the 4 routes, its a pretty good VN that's worth your time. The writing is decent and the character stories of each love interest have a good amount of depth to them. Absolutely love the art and could even go without the animations.

Compared to other VNs of the gay genre, Camp Buddy is pretty good overall. While a lot of people complain about how the character arcs of the love interest aren't very compelling or downright boring, the writing is good enough that it does stir a few tears at the end. Of course, I wasn't really expecting a compelling storyline as the plot is basically banking on the whole summer camp fetish, and given how young the characters are (despite being mentioned by the disclaimer at the start of the game that they're above legal age) I wasn't expecting any deep mature conflicts within each love interest. That's not to say there isn't any, but it depends on each person. The kinds of conflicts like Natsumi's high bar of expectations for himself and Yoichi's feelings of abandonment are pretty relatable, but in this day and age those are usually secondary when your used to reading graphic VNs for a mature audience. Those are the types of subplots you see in other games that are mentioned and gives you a small grasp as to who a character is but isn't the entire meat of their substance.

In Camp buddy however, those conflicts are the centerpoint of each route as there really isn't a bigger storyline accompanying it. To oversimplify things, it's just you exploring the number of boys you want to bang and resolving their inner turmoil in order for them to sleep with you. It's a sex game written as a sex game. And as a sex game, it's written pretty darn good to be honest. Comparing it to anything else of course will just ruin it.

As for the minigames, its not torturous but its bothersome. The journal minigame is inventive and I suppose somewhat entertaining, but when you're trying to rerun an entire route, the absence of the option to skip is troubling. As for the foreplay minigame, although having a skip option, its not really that great either. Seiyuu Danshi's foreplay minigame is pretty amazing in comparison as you get to do a lot like saying sexy phrases and using toys. But for Camp Buddy I found myself just licking each others' cocks and nipples. A single out of 5 actions. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything important in that part, but I usually get to max the arousal meter in just a few short clicks. The fact that I could just do that really removes the point of having the minigame.

The art style of course is great. I've liked the maker's art style since their previous games like Bacchikoi. It's always a matter of taste of course.

Overall, if you like boys, muscular men, campy dialogue, and literally just want a really good fap, Camp Buddy does the job. Hopefully we get to see the secret route soon as well as the expansion.

EDIT: Really buggy build though. Audio bricks and some CGs not showing up. There's also no replay menu, and having six save slots is just a huge design flaw. It's like they didn't even think about the replayability of the game just because its a sex game. Not to mention its not clear if you got the right answers for a perfect ending. Gotta wait for a walkthrough for that.
there is a walkthrough at 4chan just search it

Nerke

May 9, 2017
Copy the attached file to game folder (the folder in the extracted game which is named 'game' not the root/main folder) to unlock the whole gallery
Thanks but this doesnt work for me .

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Thanks but this doesnt work for me .
You have to close the game and open it again after you do that. Also I should mention it's for PC.
Now that I think about it, it was probably a bad idea to share the compiled rpyc file. I'll post the actual source file here later today. You can add that instead and try if you're running the game on other platforms.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i guess i have to do the job finding for walkthrough here's the link:

edit: fk this is the 3rd time i reposted the links fk its like i have to read every post at 4chan everytime when they update walkthrough guide

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
read carefully guys plus its a google doc spreadsheets and you can see below the tab bars of character guide

Cago

May 27, 2018
You have to close the game and open it again after you do that. Also I should mention it's for PC.
Now that I think about it, it was probably a bad idea to share the compiled rpyc file. I'll post the actual source file here later today. You can add that instead and try if you're running the game on other platforms.
I did that and it didn't work for me either and I'm on PC and I put it in the game folder not the Camp Buddy Folder too so idk what to do

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes