VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
well if u have seen mikkoukun team art are mostly bara artstyle and the fact that bacchikoi became famous becuz the face of the male protagonist look like shota in different art angle perspective and mikkoukun's art did not mix well in shota form in camp buddy game but rather choose to be in teenage form then added with muscle details, there are better shota arts out there in twitter japan and some of them have a good mix of shota form body then added with muscle details(iv'e seen ones are better than mikkoukun art tbh...)
Then they should ad bara or mucsle in the tags i pretty sure i tryed their other game with baseball theme or it was really similiar to this 1.
And yes i get your point just trying make some notes there is much better visual novels out to choose from.
Not trying to make an argument just trying out niche taste game feel i pit sorry for those who like this stuff gets mediocer game in my opion and why even care i am juts a perverd who got this game free.

Reactions: ejmuerte

RPGman125

Jan 18, 2018
can someone help me i download the game but then it said you need the other parts so i download the other parts and i still cant play please help a brudda out

Randomewk

Feb 4, 2018
And just like Seiyuu Danshi, I'll repeat it again: always the Yaoi one's are the most completed out there.

And I still hope one day that someone might be able to do something as good as these, but then I immediately stop because no one will ever care.
I agree, but I put so much time into Seiyuu Danshi and gave up because there's no real pay off. Under the surface of that awesome premise and somewhat interesting characters, it's real shallow. In my opinion at least.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Aaryn

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
And just like Seiyuu Danshi, I'll repeat it again: always the Yaoi one's are the most completed out there.

And I still hope one day that someone might be able to do something as good as these, but then I immediately stop because no one will ever care.
I'm still waiting for Eldet :p

Reactions: Nalassa

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Er did they forget that they already did that drawing scene with Hunter at the start of the game?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Pretty good. A little too 'Disney straight to dvd movie' for me so far, but most aspects of the game are quite well made.

I hope they throw us bi dudes a bone and add a Yuri route in the expansion. Her and Aiden the super extra, curly haired henchboy. :heartcoveredeyes:

Er did they forget that they already did that drawing scene with Hunter at the start of the game?
I noticed that too. It's like they decided to rework and move that scene but then forgot to cut the original.

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I just want one good gay VN that isn't full of muscly guys. I'm up for some muscle, but not when it's over saturated and majority of characters have the same build...

But i guess this is the equivalent of the VNs that have girls having super unrealistic bust sizes.

But can't we just have realistic body builds for once, both guys and girls!? Damn it japan...

Last edited:

Cago

May 27, 2018
if someone could make a walkthrough for each of the characters that would be great because I can't get the good ending for Hunter

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I played 2 paths and it's pretty fun. I can't really say I find the story that interesting though.
Maybe it's just a bit too lovey dovey for my taste and my inner deranged and perverted thoughts aren't fed enough. :rolleyes:
Art and interface is topnotch though!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Played some more...

You know how bad movies and shows and such have this problem where stuff only happens because the characters make incredibly stupid decisions and fail spectacularly at simple human communication, and the whole mess would have never happened to normal, just barely sensible people?

It is annoying how much this game suffers from that.

It's still worth playing because many aspects are well made and it's an pretty ambitious effort for an adult game, but man, the writing is not good.

High0Druid

Jul 1, 2017
while i agree with you Aaryn that the characterization is somewhat cookie cutter and flat. there is depth, ive finished three of the four main stories and each time it brought me to tears. There is some depth to the characters and the stories are an emotional rollarcoaster.

this is not perfect, nor near perfect, but like your work Aaryn they are diamonds in a mostly empty field. sure in the future i'm sure they will be outshined by later projects but it is because of projects like yours and theirs that the future is looking brighter for games about and for gays.

Reactions: aurelionsol_
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes