VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Ending_Collage.jpg

Overview:
Camp Buddy is a Boys Love / Yaoi Visual Novel that features the adventures of Keitaro Nagame in the summer scout-themed camp called 'Camp Buddy'. At Camp Buddy, Keitaro along with his childhood friend, meets his fellow campers, each of them having distinct personalities and stories to be told. Keitaro has also yet to discover the dividedness among the campers that threatens the camp to close down. It's up to Keitaro to unite the campers once again and make Camp Buddy a great place to be for everyone. Help Keitaro with his decisions and create a special bond with your chosen partner. Take the chance and make the greatest memories.
DLC - There are tons of new and exciting features for all of the routes, as well as a new, highly detailed secret romance route for the game’s villain, Taiga!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-11
Release Date: 2022-04-07
Developer: Mikkoukun -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Characters:

DOWNLOAD
Blitz
Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season v1.5

Win/Linux: - - -

Camp Buddy v2.3
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extra:

Thanks IEatCereal for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cg_hiro_2_6.jpg cg_hiro_5_10.jpg cg_hunter_8_1.jpg cg_yoichi_9_19.jpg cg3_sunset_16.jpg cg7_shower_9.jpg sx_hunter_3_5.jpg sx_natsumi_7a_2.jpg sx_yoichi_9_13b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 9, 2017
And just like Seiyuu Danshi, I'll repeat it again: always the Yaoi one's are the most completed out there.

And I still hope one day that someone might be able to do something as good as these, but then I immediately stop because no one will ever care.
To be fair, this game did have its problems. It was originally supposed to release last year than got pushed back and then was supposed to release last month but got pushed back to this past sunday

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
holy sht BTW guys this game is going to have some patch for errors..... i never thought this game would come out at F95zone and i thought the download links is only available at shotachan hahahaha lol keep it up moderator

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
And just like Seiyuu Danshi, I'll repeat it again: always the Yaoi one's are the most completed out there.

And I still hope one day that someone might be able to do something as good as these, but then I immediately stop because no one will ever care.
I'm going to have to somewhat disagree here but that's probably because I think the genre can do soooo much better than this. The early Black Monkey Pro games popularized the genre, as far as I'm concerned. I loved that shit back in the day and I'll admit a little piece of my died when the group broke up. The problem with many of these yaoi games, in my opinion, is that they're shallow. I'm slowly playing through Camp Buddy now between working on my own game and I chose Hiro's route first. While Camp Buddy has significantly improved story over the previous BMP works, the characters are still sorta flat and the dialogue is really juvenile and basic. To prophesize that someday someone will do something equal to this sets a pretty low bar. As far as I'm concerned, the genre can only improve. Camp Buddy is a significant improvement over the past works of BMP by a longshot. I was an early supporter of Seiyuu Danshi on Kickstarter but then once it started fleshing out, the dialogue was (again) juvenile at best. @Fenric Andrias already noted some of the concerns about Camp Buddy and we need to keep in mind that this is over two years of development here. Plus, the game still isn't complete and they delayed some parts of the original release and plan to add it in later.

Nov 9, 2017
So finally downloaded and man they aren't kidding about the sound issues. Hesitant to play until patch releases

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Camp Buddy [BlitsGames]- Original Size: 5.33GB (15.7GB on disk)

Download PC (973MB download | 1.17GB on disk) : - - -

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes