2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
I have gotten endings 1, 2 and 3 but have not been able to get #4. Also, there are two other Threesome options that never become available. Any suggestions?
You play the same as the ending 3, except that you refuse to wear the collar, it will allow ending 4. In this path talking to boyfriend then to girlfriend will allow 2nd threesome and after that talking to gym coach will allow 3rd threesome.

Enjoy.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
okay... got ending number 4... after all of that, not a bad game. Still a bit of a grind to play all those mini-games but the path to get to the 4th ending was pretty good.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I don't have many pet peeves, but one I do have, specifically concerning these types of games is developers being lazy when adding body modification mechanics to a game.

Especially a company the caliber of LOP/SNG, when adding plastic surgery to a game, should make the person that gets it look different than before.

In this game, the woman already has a majestic posterior and bust, they add plastic surgery to the game and don't change her appearance one iota.

Really now guys.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
how I unlock the threesome??? I can't. and wt is this collar? where I get?
For me it fires after I do the BDSM with Cherry. I had also purchased all the clothing, but it happens after you are submissive to Cherry. The next morning Thomas will present it. If you want ending 3, choose to wear it. For ending 4, do not wear it.

For the 3some, do not wear the collar and have finished all the other storylines (blowjob at the beach, fan fuck, and jogging with Thomas).

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I don't have many pet peeves, but one I do have, specifically concerning these types of games is developers being lazy when adding body modification mechanics to a game.

Especially a company the caliber of LOP/SNG, when adding plastic surgery to a game, should make the person that gets it look different than before.

In this game, the woman already has a majestic posterior and bust, they add plastic surgery to the game and don't change her appearance one iota.

Really now guys.
x'D For real? Same pics before and after? Lmfao x'D

neyzop

May 8, 2017
For me it fires after I do the BDSM with Cherry. I had also purchased all the clothing, but it happens after you are submissive to Cherry. The next morning Thomas will present it. If you want ending 3, choose to wear it. For ending 4, do not wear it.

For the 3some, do not wear the collar and have finished all the other storylines (blowjob at the beach, fan fuck, and jogging with Thomas).
I don't underistend I can't get the fucking collar, I get one time, but I don't remember how, thomas need to be 10+? or less?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't underistend I can't get the fucking collar, I get one time, but I don't remember how, thomas need to be 10+? or less?
This is how I did it.
  • Build up your stats to passion 10, face 15, pussy 20 and Thomas 10
  • Fuck Thomas on screen
  • Go to the Shopping mall and meet the fan
  • Fuck the fan
  • Build up money and buy the BDSM outfit from the mall
  • Do the third lesbian option on screen with Cherry
  • The collar option should pop the next morning. Thomas will show up with it and suggest you go for a walk in the park with only the collar.
It's possible you do not have to do the first 4 steps listed here, but this is how I did it. I know for a fact that Thomas will not show up with the collar until you have completed the BDSM show with Cherry.

jamespark2132

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks! Played through a few days on a Mac and it works great so far. Just open the index.html file in Firefox.
Can you even play this on Mac? There's no miniweb server and hence game shouldn't be able to start. On this note, anyone have suggestion for miniweb replacement for Mac? I tried node http-server but that one does not support POST.

sky

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone explain to me how to earn points during the show? I just have no idea what to do out there.

Oct 15, 2017
complete walkthrough please, i kinda suck when time managing ,always get ending 1
;-;
Complete walkthrough would be nice, cheats for the grindy Tetris stuff would be even better, but I'd be happy with the path for all threesomes (Tips for the fastest way to build up your statistics included). :biggrin:

The game seems to have some events that trigger only on a specific day and only work if you already have a minimum of passion (for example the fan in the shopping mall. Played the game 4 times and it never worked because the one time I had the needed passion the event didn't trigger at all on day 7(?).

Reactions: Addy Da Daddy

hntikplays

Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem, the game worked fine for a few days but now when I try to open it the window pops up, the server window shows up, but it either freezes on menu or tells me to log in. pls help I NEED THIS

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Can you even play this on Mac? There's no miniweb server and hence game shouldn't be able to start. On this note, anyone have suggestion for miniweb replacement for Mac? I tried node http-server but that one does not support POST.
Firefox doesn't require the miniweb server. Works just fine. Played all the way through to the end without a single hiccup.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
goggle is blocking everything and to open 10 tabs you need 16 GB of ram while Mozilla Firefox works fine on 6 Gb of ram with almost 20 tabs open not to mention that if you look for game cracks websites google flags some of them as malware.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes