2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
ok, there's no need for cheats.
1. spend all 100 notes and buy the bed.
now from the second day you can do 3 actions instead of 2.
2. increase the statistics with swimming, tanning and running in the park.
so from the fourth day your daily actions will become 4.
3. Continue with the statistics as in step 2 and start the cam sessions.
with the first money you buy the bike (to use in the park instead of running), and the kegel.
now keep increasing your stats, make more productive shows and alternate 1 daily action by spending money at the Spa and the beuty center and at meetings with cherrye and thomas.
doing so at day 10 you will have high statistics, both personal relationships
at 5 and at least 10,000 in the cashier
the rest should be easy and of your choice

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I enjoyed the game but I tend to actually enjoy match 3 minigames. Does feel like it is missing content though. There should be an ending where you get out of paying the 30k. No scene with the boss finding out about you trying to raise the cash via webcam is kinda disappointing too.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Was able to finish it without cheats and got ending 2 I think which was not a bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was not able to see all the scenes I wanted to and I still cannot get the gym instructor to do anything other than train her.

As others have mentioned, the key is definitely the energy. The more you have, the more chances you have in the mini games and with the bed, I had 5 action points and that helped as well.

Decent game, but the mini-games make it a grind.

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Whoa, tried multiple time without cheat, I couldn't have the ending 3+4.

For the gym instructor, make sure that you did at least each scene 1 time (solo+couple > the burglar scene) and keep work out with him until you unlock him. After that keep doing your work out with him and you will unlock the last scene.

Thanks for cheat engine !!

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
How exactly are you supposed to get the gym instructor? I went to him for a second pass after completing all solo, partner, and lesbian shows (minus the one involving him obviously), but still can't progress

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
to get ending 3 i accepted the collar and leash and had enough money to pay the boss back.....boom she becomes a big slut and fucks as many as she can on her webcam

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
The mini game is great the sex content is acceptable but the best thing about this game is a COMPLETE GAME . !!!

Best Ending is number 3

upload_2018-3-15_11-7-50.png

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Wait, so the money was stolen using her computer in work? I mean, it was a computer in work, not her personal computer. It could have been anybody who had access to the building. Why would only she be blamed? It's like the authors have never seen any detective story or something. Well, when the beginning of the story is so wrong, I can't play this game when it doesn't make sense........................................ or..... well, ok, let's play and fap. xD

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have gotten endings 1, 2 and 3 but have not been able to get #4. Also, there are two other Threesome options that never become available. Any suggestions?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Wait, so the money was stolen using her computer in work? I mean, it was a computer in work, not her personal computer. It could have been anybody who had access to the building. Why would only she be blamed? It's like the authors have never seen any detective story or something. Well, when the beginning of the story is so wrong, I can't play this game when it doesn't make sense........................................ or..... well, ok, let's play and fap. XD
Yeah, and what did Claire ever do to Cherry? She wanted her reputation ruined and in jail... not sure why. Oh well. None of these stories or the character's behavior in any of these games has ever really made much sense.

Reactions: MrJ
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes