2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
If you want to cheat on this game:
Open game with firefox (change your default browser, other browsers work too) and see the video

Value Type: Double (don't forget to change this)

what process do i attach to? your video is blurry so i couldn't see the number for the process

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Actually, it is working now. I had multipe fiefox processes and had opened the wrong one.

Thanks

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
How do you unlock the gym teacher?

I bought the cheerleader outfit and have 10 passion but I don't know what other requirements there are to open the gym teacher.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
what process do i attach to? your video is blurry so i couldn't see the number for the process
Uploaded it to YouTube.

This doesn't work for me. It doesn't find any integer values for some reason, and nothing that changes from 100 to 80 after buying the £20 item. :( Using all the same settings as your video (double etc)
Try to select a different process and scan again.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I was excited about this game and it's story then I hit the minigames. Why do this? Otherwise a solid game.

Oct 26, 2017
It seems like all the posts here are about "where are the cheats?", which is perfectly fine, since it would be nice to start with more money, but I'll take it another direction for those that want to play without cheats.

After a few play-throughs, here are some strategies that seem to work for getting started successfully. (I'm a long way from "winning" so this is NOT a walkthrough, but should help).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone has a more successful route, please share! I haven't played this enough to claim any authority that this is the best strategy.
My first thing is to buy a bed. It gives you one move extra. and the rest as above.
I still do not know how to get 2 and 3 threesome.
Also first two scenes in gallery anl 3 and 4 end.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Uploaded it to YouTube.

Try to select a different process and scan again.
don´t need try to guess the id of the process. Use the calculator of windows and covert the id number in your browser decimal to hex, then localize new number in the cheat engine process list
of your browser process ids. All value type are double.

HappyAsMe

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm cheat engine somehow aint registering the change from 100 to 80. Weird. Also set the settings to double and only one FF active (so 100% sure about the process)

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
. Also set the settings to double and only one FF active (so 100% sure about the process)

How do you do?

you could specify step by step

voe

Aug 5, 2016
How i unlock the other two scenes of the "threesome"?
2nd one: requires refusing the collar when prompted and talking to the bf everyday.

3rd threesome: once 2nd threesome is unlocked, then you keep talking to the gym instructor until it unlocks.

all leads to ending 4.

bvn

Aug 2, 2017
The match 3 game can be a bit of a bore but when your stats are high enough it's quick to progress. Great game!

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes