2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
still can't get threesome scenes. I did Maid & mistress scene. I bought the bondage outfit. I walked with guy and sex with him. And still nothin .. He didn't me offer anythin.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
still can't get threesome scenes. I did Maid & mistress scene. I bought the bondage outfit. I walked with guy and sex with him. And still nothin .. He didn't me offer anythin.
the second threesome is when you reject wearing the collar and get Thomas to confess his crime, then you can dominate Cherry and him.
Third threesome is after that, you use the gym trainer to ntr thomas

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
the second threesome is when you reject wearing the collar and get Thomas to confess his crime, then you can dominate Cherry and him.
Third threesome is after that, you use the gym trainer to ntr thomas
bad thing is , he didn't give me collar..

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
bad thing is , he didn't give me collar..
then you have to wait, I think it is around day 20 or so, Thomas will offer you to lead you to the park naked and wearing a collar...if you accept it you go for one end, if you reject it you go for the other end and if you are good enough with thomas and have the money he will confess open the two 3somes

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
then you have to wait, I think it is around day 20 or so, Thomas will offer you to lead you to the park naked and wearing a collar...if you accept it you go for one end, if you reject it you go for the other end and if you are good enough with thomas and have the money he will confess open the two 3somes
well I've waited for 2 times. I finished the game and nothing happened ..

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I've completed bdsm scene with Cherry. My relitionship with Thomas was over 25+ but still I couldn't get collar or threesome scene. I visited too many places for somethin happen but it didn't work. When I go park , we can only fuck. Nothing about collar help please.

zerk995

Sep 26, 2017
Many thanks! There is a save method? 1 save for each day for example...
for win7 save games are in : C:\Users\Computername\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\shmlpymb.default-1506101978128\storage\default\http+++127.0.0.1+29595\idb

if you use firefox.....

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I've completed bdsm scene with Cherry. My relitionship with Thomas was over 25+ but still I couldn't get collar or threesome scene. I visited too many places for somethin happen but it didn't work. When I go park , we can only fuck. Nothing about collar help please.
from the blog of Lop:
You should have enough shows’ count (13) and day’s count (20), talk to Thomas, next day he should come with collar

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
13 times show? You mean like lesbian , solo scenes?
any show counts (of course the more difficult ones give more money so always go for the most you can get, ideally the last lesb gives you a lot of money and requires less point than cheating husband)

Can you give the link to the blog please? There are some other scene I am not sure how to trigger.
;)

ps. don't expect anything special of that most of the comments are just irrelevant

ccuurryy

Mar 27, 2018
If you want to cheat on this game:
Open game with firefox (change your default browser, other browsers work too) and see the video

Value Type: Double (don't forget to change this)

Code:
https://streamable.com/1et8x
https://youtu.be/WcWJZrq_9rk
where can download the cheat??

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, so how does this mini game work when there are no options to join three symbols together? I'm sure its a simple answer but it seems broken

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
holy shit, this game will really crank up the CPU usage to 100%, is that supposed to be normal? This is my first WebGL game to try out.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, so how does this mini game work when there are no options to join three symbols together? I'm sure its a simple answer but it seems broken
I haven't run into that but maybe try the blow up doll toy to scramble the mini-game tokens or one of the other toys that consumes/changes the broken hearts tokens. That assumes you've already collected a few toys in the mini-game.

Jan 21, 2018
Okay guys I don't know what's the problem...
But after loading for almost 80%-90% it stops and then it's stuck, won't move....
What to do anyone?

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes