RPGM Abandoned Camelot [v0.68] [Shadow Portal]

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
t.png

Overview:
Yet another new twist on an old story. Seems interesting, Have not played it and not much info about the story is on the Patreon or blog page.

Game is currently free atm and unsure if they plan on making a pay requirement as most of the rewards are just pay to have an opinion except the $1 pledge gets a code to unlock special scenes

Updated: 5/19/2018
Developer / Publisher: Shadow Portal - -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.68
Platform: Windows
Language: English and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Change-Log:

Download:
Win
: - -
Mac: - -
Bonus Code: 6844776

Aly_BJ_h2_a2_s3_e0.png Waterfall 3.png FTP1 2.2.png Fuck throat scene 2-1.png Aly_BJ_h9_a0_s3_e0.png Trade zone Zahra witout shadows.png Waterfall bonus 5.png Window Merlon.png ZES2  2a.png Fuck throat scene 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't looked for it (didn't pledge) or even downloaded the game myself, since It's mega I can just have the game added to my cloud so I can get the .nz link for people that don't have the add-on.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't looked for it (didn't pledge) or even downloaded the game myself, since It's mega I can just have the game added to my cloud so I can get the .nz link for people that don't have the add-on.
So I pledged 1$ myself, but apparently the code gets sent out to the patreons by message right before each demo. I'll post it as soon as the next demo comes out and I get it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, only solution is hunting someone who at least paid $1 before 0.21 came out

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The controls for this game are just so damn awful. Normally z and x act as accept and decline/menu, shift for run, escape is same as x and some games have both wasd and arrow keys for movement while arrow keys are standard all around and some newer games use mouse for controls entirely. This game uses only esc for menu/cancel, enter and z both work as accept, shift is run and speed up text (no option to alter text speed to instant). The game will definitely need a control change in future updates.

colorak

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys. Do you maybe know the reason why this game is running so slow? I don't think that this problem is caused because of my computer, coz it is a pretty good one (graphics card Asus STRIX GTX 1080, CPU intel i7 6700K with win10).

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys. Do you maybe know the reason why this game is running so slow? I don't think that this problem is caused because of my computer, coz it is a pretty good one (graphics card Asus STRIX GTX 1080, CPU intel i7 6700K with win10).
It's slow for me as well and my machine is a beast. Not sure if the slow transitions are a design choice (a bad one) or if they're doing something dumb when creating it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't have any slow issues and your PC's out preform mine by a mile. I honestly have no clue what can cause this but the game is in a very early state though it's being made in one of the versions of RPG Maker (unsure which) and it may be how the developer is making the game. I do own RPG Maker VX Ace myself but haven't actually used it to make anything (wouldn't be an H-Game unless I stole images from other sources and that would piss people off) so no clue how to tell the difference in versions. They didn't really give people that much to alter when it comes to going full screen (doesn't work for me) or increasing text speed.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's RPG Maker VX Ace that's been modified. I extracted the file and didn't see anything unusual. But here's a file for you. Found the 5 bonus images. Here ya go!
I've got an okay setup for my computer because I haven't upgraded my graphics or my processor yet. The game runs fast when I hold the shift button down.

Reactions: TYPN_PNYT

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
It's RPG Maker VX Ace that's been modified. I extracted the file and didn't see anything unusual. But here's a file for you. Found the 5 bonus images. Here ya go!
I've got an okay setup for my computer because I haven't upgraded my graphics or my processor yet. The game runs fast when I hold the shift button down.
Nice, thanks!

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016
New free version. Links on patreon. Changelog:
Camelot[ver.022]:

• Full optimisation, now it'll be a lot FPS even on the slow PCs.
  • Improved text fast forward (Left shift)
  • Text skip (Left ctrl)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Op updated taken from patreon free version

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
creator Info:
Good day to you, our dear Patrons.
Unfortunatelly, we have some sad new for you. It's about game release.
We've made a stable build, but leaving 2016 year got another surprise for us.
We've lost a translator. And now we are left with the ruins (not whole game thankfully, just translation).
My bad we didn't noticed it earlier, but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
In case you're interested in our internal kitchen, here's what happened:
We gave whole text to our translator in the begining of December.
He assured me that he'll be able to finish work in time. But then he started to disappear for couple of days.
When I've managed to catch him online, he assured that situation is stable and work is in progress.
And surprisingly today (December 29th) he wrote that he quits and what is more terrifying - that he didn't even started!
That's my fault obviously, 'cause I've hired him in first place, but noone is insured that this won't happen.
So we kicked out his lazy butt, and now we are searching for a new translator. It would take some time.
Yet we work on translation right now - one of our artist volunteered to do this job.
We'll keep you in touch for latest news. Of course we (and you too obviously) would like to see all of this did not happen.
We really wanted to release new version this year, but we won't be discouraged and will not lay down arms.
While game is translating, we'll take some advantage from this situation and add some features that we wanted to add, but had to delay them to next update due to lack of time. We don't want this year to end up like this, but it already happened and we have to look forward. We sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations!

Sincerely,
Shadow Portal Team

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Ouch. At least nothing of value was lost. Hopefully the last sad news for a while. When Korra Trainer needed art redone that was a big hit to the project.