VN Ren'Py Call of Success [v0.2] [10KI]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon-bg-ok-1.jpg

Overview:
This story is about a guy who wants to bring his project to life to gain recognition and success. He is still a university student and has spent a lot of time creating an AI program that will help him with this. Because of this, he has encountered problems at the university and has completely fallen out of the context of student life. He still has time to solve his problems, make up for lost time with his classmates, and achieve success. From the very first day, he gets caught up in a whirlwind of events with intrigues, vulgarity, and spicy events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: 10KI - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

PC(win/linux):
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

01a-screen-1.png 01a-screen-3.png 01a-screen-4.png 01a-screen-5.png 01a-screen-6.png 01b-screen-1.png 01b-screen-3.png 01b-screen-4.png 01b-screen-5.png 01b-screen-6.png release-0.2.png 02-screen-5.png 02-screen-6.png 02-screen-7.png 02-screen-2.png

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
let me guess.. No story.. crappy reasons to just get the audience to fap.. Pass.. there are better out there with actual story these days

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
What are the intended tags?
Will there be incest?:devilish:
In the upcoming version, it's not available, but I will also take into account feedback and suggestions.
Current tags:

The tag "cuckold" (not the main character) will be added soon. And there will be spicy situations with the “aunt”.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mma456 and Jeespoks

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
let me guess.. No story.. crappy reasons to just get the audience to fap.. Pass.. there are better out there with actual story these days
I tried to develop both the story and the situations. In the first version, it's just the beginning, but please give it a try.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Is vulgarity avoidable? Because I really fucking hate it. :sneaky:

The overview sounds interesting. Thanks. 10Kl (y)
The game is indeed erotic, and the presence of adult content is part of the storyline. However, it can be minimized through choices, and in the future, I plan to incorporate various branches for players to choose from, including both explicit and romantic options.