call me E

Ee8134

Mar 16, 2022
I like games, and I like NSFW games, but I'm rather picky with my preferences. No VN's, If I wanted to read and look at static images I would continue reading Kengan Omega, or finally get around to playing Xenogears, I only played one VN and thats because the band DUCA is amazing, that game being Kami-Machi Sana Chan. I also don't really like games that have the generic enemies like slimes, orcs, goblins, etc. I also have played but am not very interested with games who's H scenes are static images, I guess I should cut them some slack as it takes a lot to make a game but I just could not get into Alcumest Collete and unfortunately Blazing Aries, I love the combat in Blazing Aries.

I enjoyed summer memories but now I feel like it's grindy, sucks because I loved the game so much on my first playthrough.

Games I loved playing are: Night of Revenge, False Myth, succubus affection (thought on a second playthrough it felt kinda grindy to me), the JSK games I hope mroe get translated because I love playing them, the PixelTown games, Seal of Lutellaria, Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest, Alien quest eve, Rignetta's adventure, and maybe another one I'm blanking on, Bondage College I also thoroughly enjoy despite it being a VN, maybe it's short nature and letting you do what you want made me like it, hope more gets created soon.

um, yeah I guess that's it, I would love if I could get some reccomendations but I doubt people are gonna see this

Not exactly relevant to my NSFW side but I am a massive Xenoblade nut, never played X but when I get a PC strong enough I'll get X and enjoy it to the fullest.

Last edited: