Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
back_cgd.png

Overview:
Now, where to begin my story? With my mother’s death, when I was 6? My abusive father, who drank too much? Or how every guy I ever dated was a complete and utter zero? No, I think the best place to start would be when I moved in with my bestie, Karen. See, Karen and I had known each other since kindergarten and grew up just a few blocks from one another. As we got older and moved out of our houses, we thought “why not move in together?” Now, I would like to say that was our high point, but we soon realized that we were way in over our heads. The bills were crazy big, the utilities were a challenge to pay and just getting frozen dinners was steadily chipping away at our savings. I tried to get better jobs and soon I felt like there was little to no hope. I was not trained to do anything, never went to college and God knows the second I turned eighteen and got a hold of my money I blew it within the first year. So I wasn’t able to find the light at the end of the tunnel… until I met a woman in the boy’s restroom who told me how to use my talents to bring happiness to others and earn good money at the same time. First I discovered the secret hidden in our favorite bar’s restrooms – there was a hole in the wall where guys put their dicks in and whispered to the girls hidden on the other side what they expected. It wasn’t the kind of job I would like to put into my CV, but the money was okay and it gave me a chance to get a lot of experience – experience I would need in my next position. When I met Barbara she gave me an offer: she had a lot of customers willing to pay for sex with a young and open-minded girl like me. So I started to fuck them. How was it? In most cases, it was great – the guys were handsome and polite, and the money was very good. There were just some times, when their dick was too big or the guy had had a couple of drinks, when it got dirty… but it wasn’t anything I wasn’t able to handle. After I got enough experience and bought some really sexy clothes I was able to get the most prestigious customers in town – it was like a dream come true for me.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-06
Release Date: 2018-12-06
Developer: Lesson Of Passion: - -
Publisher: Lesson Of Passion GOLD
Censored: No
Version: v1.0 Fixed
Language: English
Trailer:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks to @Cirelc for sharing the files.

cgd_see_0001.jpg cgd_see_0002.jpg cgd_see_0003.jpg cgd_see_0004.jpg cgd_see_0005.jpg cgd_see_0006.jpg

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you!

I expect this title has the same typical LoP games Java issues ie you might have to run it, close and run it again several times in order to get it to work.

fattie

Aug 7, 2016
Thank you!

Anyone able to extract the cg? When I try AssetBundleExtractor I get "unable to read" errors.

Reactions: Namco15

Winterschill

Jun 18, 2017
I both love and hate LoP games. Love the renders, IMO they're some of the best out there, but it's like the coders and the CG artists are in an abusive relationship. The CG Artists come up with these beautiful renders and then the coders are like "Fuck You, I'm going to hide your hard work behind the shittiest stat grind I can think of, so the players won't be able to appreciate you." That being said, a way to cheat the stats or a save with the built in cheats unlocked would be awesome and appreciated

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I both love and hate LoP games. Love the renders, IMO they're some of the best out there, but it's like the coders and the CG artists are in an abusive relationship. The CG Artists come up with these beautiful renders and then the coders are like "Fuck You, I'm going to hide your hard work behind the shittiest stat grind I can think of, so the players won't be able to appreciate you." That being said, a way to cheat the stats or a save with the built in cheats unlocked would be awesome and appreciated
I get you but on the other hand this site is full of interactive comics/graphic novels that gratuitously get the "game" label. At least this one IS a game, however primitive that may be.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes