locdoc

Apr 18, 2018
Oke some people found the reg stuff kinda confusing so i made small program that does the work for you.

Turn of the game when doing this it reads the values when starting up

Please let me know if you want something for another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Oke some people found the reg stuff kinda confusing so i made small program that does the work for you.

Please let me know if you want something for another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you for that, endings worked fine, cheats didn't work but not needed :coffee:

locdoc

Apr 18, 2018
thank you for that, endings worked fine, cheats didn't work but not needed :coffee:
hmm weird worked fine on my end if you find the possibility to send me a dump of your register file i can check why its not working :) its located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Call girl Denise

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
hmm weird worked fine on my end if you find the possibility to send me a dump of your register file i can check why its not working :) its located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Call girl Denise
i grinded my way trough the endings with "in game" cheats.. thank you for trying to help thou, my respects(y)

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Spam sleep till you auto lose till you've technically played the game to the end 5 times, each time you finish it unlocks a cheat option which you can select before you start.
Nope i already tried that, it only works for the first cheat option, the rest of them don't get unlocked when you finish the game like that.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
can anyone explain or help me with this?

most games that run unity i try and play always look like this.

Apr 24, 2018
How do i catch kyle in the booth? and how do i seduce kyle?
To seduce him, buy Karen the $300 lingerie on Day 10. Spy on them, then enter the room when Karen leaves.

On Day 19 at 20:00, agree to go to the bar with Karen. Then, don't stay with Yuri, then spy on them.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes