May 9, 2017
I didn't found save file but you can try changing some values in regedit path \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Call girl Denise to skip some grind.
Can you explain how to do it. i dont realy see wich value to change since i cant read the numbers

JTxx

Mar 4, 2018
I got this message yesterday about Call Girl Denise:

Today we got important news for all CGD fans and lopgold.com MEMBERS – we’re releasing downloadable version of our latest lopgold.com game – both for PC and MAC, DRM FREE.

So I dont think they had to crack this one at all.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The game is not so bad - its not like Manila Shaw,My Sister Mia,Anna Exciting Affection and some other,but its good! Can some one to told me how to save the game - i try with Escape button,with right click on the mouse,but nothing can't happen! I want to save the game so i can try different choices,so if anyone know how to save the game,please to say it!

May 9, 2017
The game is not so bad - its not like Manila Shaw,My Sister Mia,Anna Exciting Affection and some other,but its good! Can some one to told me how to save the game - i try with Escape button,with right click on the mouse,but nothing can't happen! I want to save the game so i can try different choices,so if anyone know how to save the game,please to say it!
the game is only saved automaticly when you sleep, i dont see another way. you could copy the registry files and replace them, but i dont know if this works

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Got Ending 1 on the first playthrough. Which is a bad one where the roomie throws you out, with no explanation to what the fail state is that landed you in that situation. That's just bad design.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes