RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
*Raises hand* Err, how does one go about doing that? I did fire it up but apparently missed seeing the FPS limiter. I did successfully, but accidentally, upload a screenshot using the program. I did not open NvidiaInspector.exe at the same time as the game since I didn't want to mess around with hardware settings that could potentially damage this rig. I don't want any changes to hardware configurations in this game to be persistent to other applications. I apologize for not being fantastically tech-savvy as other Zoners. I appreciate any assistance; in the meantime, I'm going to play it safe and ignore using it.
Profile Inspector.

lmao1

Mar 21, 2018
can someone recommend me a zip file opener because somehow in someway 7-zip ain't working for me anymore and I really wanna play:cry:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Here you go! While it doesn't provide all the nuances (i.e., stat requirements for Barbara--Hygiene 30+, Relationship Points 100+, Lips 25+, Ass 30+, and Hands 25+) or stat and relationship gains during scenes, it should go a long way in helping you out, @langtudenbh. Also, when it says "2-2" for example, it means option 2 and then choose option 2 for the followup, and you don't have to do them in order; though, it's the easiest. For example, you can choose to "slowly touch her body" before "slipping two fingers in" during one of Karen's scenes as long as it's one of the choices in the guide. Things with an X next to it is a choice that results in a penalty to your current Stars in that scene (i.e., 3X means do not choose option 3 at all if you don't want a Star reduction).

All Star Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

List of endings :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
one the best game made by LOP with good plot, script and dialogue. I´ve just one criticizing about Yuri character who stays completely out of reality and context of game. Simply don´t exist somebody with tattoos and cool apareance who doesn´t make sex. People like him have a completily opposite personality and appareance but the game in general is so good!

Reactions: reyty

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Would like to know about get Karen and Kyle make sex in the restroom in the bar. What the trail?
Need to see Kyle in keyhole´s bedroom with Karen or make a bj or not?

Apr 24, 2018
Would like to know about get Karen and Kyle make sex in the restroom in the bar. What the trail?
Need to see Kyle in keyhole´s bedroom with Karen or make a bj or not?
You don't have to spy on Kyle and Karen. You can just wait until Day 19 at 18:00 in the living room. Agree to go to the bar with Karen, don't refuse, then look over the stall.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Can't extract with 7zip or winrar either. Some unexpected error
Someone help?

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I'd like to know how to unlock Highway to Hell, I finished the game few times but I don't know where to find the biker ?

Apr 24, 2018
Hi everyone I'd like to know how to unlock Highway to Hell, I finished the game few times but I don't know where to find the biker ?
Get your relationship to 120 with Karen and your popularity to increase. Then, get to the second confrontation about your profession. After that, when Karen is home at 9:00-11:00, 18:00, or 19:00, talk to her about your profession. Then, call Barbara. Get a black and red dress, unlock Barbara's place, have popularity 150, and Pussy 30. Unlock the sex scene with the biker. Choose to offer your pussies, and pick the option that requires Pussy 30.

luckyoboy

Jan 20, 2018
currently using cheat engine 6.6. i could only cheat the money, but failed in the other stats. any advice?

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Get your relationship to 120 with Karen and your popularity to increase. Then, get to the second confrontation about your profession. After that, when Karen is home at 9:00-11:00, 18:00, or 19:00, talk to her about your profession. Then, call Barbara. Get a black and red dress, unlock Barbara's place, have popularity 150, and Pussy 30. Unlock the sex scene with the biker. Choose to offer your pussies, and pick the option that requires Pussy 30.
I thought I did every sex scene in Barbara's place, maybe I skiped one. Ok thanks I'm gonna do that.

Apr 24, 2018
does anyone know how to increase Lips and ass stats?
Lips: Kiss Yuri on a date after 18:00, or lick Karen's pussy at 9:00 (requires 70 relationship). Also, get your relationship to 100 with Karen: you can get lots of points in Hands and Lips in those scenes. Also, you can earn points at the glory hole (or Barbara's, but I don't suggest it) by pleasing customers who want a blowjob.
Ass: The only way to increase it is through having sex in the gloryhole (requires 20 popularity for one scene, and 50 popularity for the other three). Doing those will give you 5 Ass points daily. Also, if you get 18 stars in the sex scene with Frank, you'll earn 2 Ass points, and when you do it any time after that, you get 4 Ass points.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes