JJ1312

Sep 18, 2017
You have to manually limit the fps. I have an NVIDIA card and use . It's actually a very useful tool to have since many UNITY games have this problem. I don't know a thing about programming but apparently unity games use all your available hardware and run with limitless fps if there is no fps limit. It should actually be the dev's job to ensure that the game runs somewhat decently but since most erotic game devs are amateurs at best you just have to limit it yourself.
I might be missing something, but how do I limit the FPS using NVIDIA inspector? Whenever I open the .exe file my computer just shuts down (I'm assuming my graphics card can't handle it, it's an old laptop). So I'm assuming the issue you mentioned with the FPS would be the cause of that.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
You search the Value Type in "Double" (see pic) if your Stamina/energy is 20 search for 20 then do something that consums stamina and search "next scan" for the the new stamina value maybe 16 now if only two address are shown select them and type the new value 20 in and actived(Frezze) the value(Stamina)! Same goes for the time only search the hour in "double" then you can do an activity that consums 1 hour or so and type the new value "next scan" in till only one address is there select it and type the new hour(time) in you can even actived(Frezze) it for Unlimited activity to boost your skill like Face, Body etc.....

View attachment 193241
View attachment 193254

Thanks, that worked! What a shitty boring game though.

Reactions: bllahbllub

alfonsen

Jun 5, 2017
I might be missing something, but how do I limit the FPS using NVIDIA inspector? Whenever I open the .exe file my computer just shuts down (I'm assuming my graphics card can't handle it, it's an old laptop). So I'm assuming the issue you mentioned with the FPS would be the cause of that.
I wood love some pointers also.... cause im having the exact same problem

ben2

Nov 16, 2018
How to not let karen kick out denise from the house?
Which stat or event should I take care of?

Iks

Nov 19, 2017
How to not let karen kick out denise from the house?
Which stat or event should I take care of?
I think you need to have good relation with Karen. Not sure how much points you need exactly, but 100 is safe. Keep focus on that first, you can buy some exclusive offers from the shop, it will help you to rise relation with Karen a lot in just one day. Also I think you have to avoid high popularity before your relations with Karen are good enough to be safe when she ask you "where do you get the money from?"

Reactions: Axer Hell and ben2

Back

Aug 3, 2017
how to save the game ?
I haven't played this one yet, but if it's like other LoP games (which I highly suspect it is) then it autosaves on its own--just like how others have already mentioned in this thread. Btw @Skylarz, that signature gif is damn cute. After a reverse search on it, I discovered that it's from an anime called "Nyanko Days". I now both love and hate you... I love that through you I was able to discover this incredibly adorable anime; and hate you, because through you I discovered this incredibly adorable anime which is incredibly short! Argh! I need the cuteness! :love: (They sure packed a lot into each two minute episode! The story progressed a lot further than most animes' entire run, lol!)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
lol why the fuck is this making my graphics card run so hot, AAA games demand less of it lol
You have to manually limit the fps. I have an NVIDIA card and use . It's actually a very useful tool to have since many UNITY games have this problem. I don't know a thing about programming but apparently unity games use all your available hardware and run with limitless fps if there is no fps limit. It should actually be the dev's job to ensure that the game runs somewhat decently but since most erotic game devs are amateurs at best you just have to limit it yourself.
*Raises hand* Err, how does one go about doing that? I did fire it up but apparently missed seeing the FPS limiter. I did successfully, but accidentally, upload a screenshot using the program. I did not open NvidiaInspector.exe at the same time as the game since I didn't want to mess around with hardware settings that could potentially damage this rig. I don't want any changes to hardware configurations in this game to be persistent to other applications. I apologize for not being fantastically tech-savvy as other Zoners. I appreciate any assistance; in the meantime, I'm going to play it safe and ignore using it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I've used cheat engine before in other types of games, but even after reading through this entire thread (and pics within) I'm still at a loss here on how to get it actually work with this game. Or specifically, get it to find anything specific in *my* game after loading up the game exe.

I just want to cheat my money total. Is there an easier way to both find and do this?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes