VN Others Completed Call And Fuck!! [v1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
call and fuck.jpg

Overview:
I'm really happy to introduce you my first visual novel. I've invested a lot time for this work. I consider this as a experiment where did i put together my skills designer and animator.

Luck for you, my inexperience led me to include so many animation, because yes, so many animation are better, but these take a lot of time, then for the next visual novel i prefer make less animations to ensure to you a publication to faster and constant.

Having said this, have fun, and let me know your opinions!​

Updated:2/6/2018
Developer:
Censorship:no
Version: 1.0
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Screenshot_54.png Screenshot_61.png Screenshot_60.png Screenshot_62.png Screenshot_59.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Why futa on male? Why? I would've understand futa on futa, obvliously futa on female.. but not futa on male.

Oh well, those of you that likes this kind of thing, have fun! Personally I'll pass.
not to sure about the tags from what i saw from the screenshots you play as a male loda said you could also play as a female not sure what he means by female tho
Edit: just gonna quote loda "you play as a futanari that either has a female or a male fucktoy"

Reactions: brynhildr

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"I've invested a lot time for this work."

i doubt that! so many grammar failures right at the beginning of the introduction to this new "game", my god. and ofc everythig is hidden behind a paywall so you don't fucking know what you get if you consider paying for it.

still, thanks for the uploader who took the time to make a post with upcoming links'n'stuff.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Uh-oh, when @ponyguy will notice these abs there is going to be gawking! And drooling i'm afraid! Probably faps too :D

Reactions: ponyguy

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Why futa on male? Why? I would've understand futa on futa, obliviously futa on female.. but not futa on male.

Oh well, those of you that likes this kind of thing, have fun! Personally I'll pass.
Pretty new to this so I'm genuinely curious, but why not?
A male reciever would be anal sex? Like gay sex or female on male with a strap on?
A male giver could be either anal or vaginal with or without any attention given to the penis?
And why is this any less obvious than futa on female?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, so this is a 5min or less length visual novel thingy with highly anti-climatic writing with 2 scenes per choice. The screenshots you see in the OP are essentially it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
*sees title* Ooh, interesting. Could be good for a casual fap.
*clicks open thread*
*scans description*
*scrolls to images*
*opens them in new tabs*
*checks out genre before checking images*
*sees the word "futa" in there* okay... It's fine as long as it's male-on-futa.
*sees the word "anal" at the end*
*starts hesitating* It might not be...?
*sees first sample image*
*hesitating intensifies*

Reactions: Ennoch

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Well, it is futa on male :) What you hoped for is Male-on-Futa? Nah, run while you can ;)
Right. Thanks for catching that. Corrected it. I'm only interested in futa if a guy is doing the futa, because I can relate to the guy. If it's the otehr way around, I'm outta there.

Reactions: Ennoch

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
not to sure about the tags from what i saw from the screenshots you play as a male loda said you could also play as a female not sure what he means by female tho
Edit: just gonna quote loda "you play as a futanari that either has a female or a male fucktoy"
does it chose male/female at random because i would to play this game if i can have the option of only have a female fuck toy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Great input, glad you let us know you're passing on this.
Oh, cool, we have a badass here! Calm your tits, everyone is free to write anything so your post is pretty useless.

Pretty new to this so I'm genuinely curious, but why not?
A male reciever would be anal sex? Like gay sex or female on male with a strap on?
A male giver could be either anal or vaginal with or without any attention given to the penis?
And why is this any less obvious than futa on female?
Because personally, for me, it's a no-no - I don't need to give more explanations since everyone has his own fetish and futa on male it's not mine. Jesus, one can't even say his own opinion without getting attacked and/or getting questioned?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes