souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Mind if I ask how mind control is this game? Or if mind control is just a minor scene in the game?
There's a fair amount of mind control, but most of it can be avoided if you don't talk to certain people, take some quests, exc. In terms of the actual sex scenes, most have at least a little MC involved though.

Reactions: jamesbryans

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
I may be missing something here but for some reason I'm missing audio files on him end as well as so of the fonts.
Fonts were an easy fix but I don't know how to fix the missing audio

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
I may be missing something here but for some reason I'm missing audio files on him end as well as so of the fonts.
Fonts were an easy fix but I don't know how to fix the missing audio
Nevermind just added in the RTP files to the game files and it booted up perfectly!

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Yup. Wouldn't call it outstanding, but it's pretty standard rpgm gameplay and solid art, story and writing all around.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So noticed that there is a secretary job in the change log but not sure how to get it. The only jobs that I can get atm is inn, bakery, cafe/restaurant near inn, queen of hearts and bar

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
To the Imperial office, same area as the guilds in Tarkas. Just did a quick check and skipped to chapter 2 and they offer the job there.

Reactions: Deathdawg
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes