gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Nice update as always, more Eloise is always nice and can't wait for more Marjorie content.
Anyway few questions.

First one is really not that big of a deal, but still I'm curious. In military outpost you can no longer visit succubus on the right, she says that she's waiting for a client and that's it. Can you only interact with her couple of times (I think I did it more than once) or does she become unavailable at the certain point in the story? I noticed that lots of CG were added (I think she had none when I first met her) and I wanted to check if she got any, but I can't interact with her anymore.

Second is about Kira, will she get the final date or was the last one the final one? She still says that there may be one more in some future update, but this much suspense is killing me...

Last one is about Tania, anything planned for her? Will we be able to meet Celeste through her (for some mini quest or something if you feel like it) or maybe one more date?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nice update as always, more Eloise is always nice and can't wait for more Marjorie content.
Anyway few questions.

First one is really not that big of a deal, but still I'm curious. In military outpost you can no longer visit succubus on the right, she says that she's waiting for a client and that's it. Can you only interact with her couple of times (I think I did it more than once) or does she become unavailable at the certain point in the story? I noticed that lots of CG were added (I think she had none when I first met her) and I wanted to check if she got any, but I can't interact with her anymore.

Second is about Kira, will she get the final date or was the last one the final one? She still says that there may be one more in some future update, but this much suspense is killing me...

Last one is about Tania, anything planned for her? Will we be able to meet Celeste through her (for some mini quest or something if you feel like it) or maybe one more date?
She only has one scene, and it's not repeatable at the moment. Maybe I can make a repeatable version available once per day. The scene does have some visuals now.

Kira will get one last date (in fact, I'll have to check Carla and the Kira-Carla-Erica threesome as well probably for one more scene each). You did well to ask, it's been so long it had started to slip my mind. Tania should get at least one more scene, probably 2. I had plans to let people meet Celeste originally, but that's getting cut (it would have been related to the League of Merchants).

Reactions: gf199

Tartet

Jan 29, 2018
Found a bug:
You can’t enter the bathroom in the Magic Academy after completing “Familiar Frenzy” Quest.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Found a bug:
You can’t enter the bathroom in the Magic Academy after completing “Familiar Frenzy” Quest.
Is it still night? The academy uses two different maps for the regular student stuff and the quest, and the bathroom is closed during the quest (the quest area should only be accessible at night). What message do you get when you try to go to the bathroom?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
waow dude went from 0.9999 to 0.9.2
I guess dev wanted to earn more money so we are gonna wait couple more years, next update when it reaches 0.9.9 after this it will probably be like 0.10.0 lmao
I really don't see the problem as they're consistently adding more content. They aren't just saying "update someday" or pushing out bugfix-only updates each month. The version numbers have been a joke for a while now (even the dev makes fun of them), but they don't really say anything about the dev.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
waow dude went from 0.9999 to 0.9.2
I guess dev wanted to earn more money so we are gonna wait couple more years, next update when it reaches 0.9.9 after this it will probably be like 0.10.0 lmao
The dev actually held a vote on the patreon about whether to add more to the game or just declare it finished. Us patrons voted to have more added to the game, loose ends wrapped up, stuff like that. There's a definite end in sight, just a number of things that needed finishing and polishing. And also the dev has actually been canceling some previously planned content as part of this wrap-up process. The main storyline is finished by the way, as are the main subplots. So, yeah, the end is definitely in sight.

The version numbering change was just because there was an increasingly absurd number of 9's in the old version number, it would've gotten truly ridiculous.

I don't mind staying subscribed for this.

Also, already the dev has been doing a little bit of work on his next game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's only I see or CG unlock guy unlock CG only until 999?
The CG unlock was recently updated to go beyond 999, but I guess it was the version after the public one, so you'll have to wait until next month.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know what to do for Baal's ending after he reverses time three times?

Not sure if it's bugged or not. Walkthrough says this should be enough to free him.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know what to do for Baal's ending after he reverses time three times?

Not sure if it's bugged or not. Walkthrough says this should be enough to free him.
Something about being an asshole to him, don't remember if you need to not ask about his story and only use his powers or pick some bad dialogue option when talking with him.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

To avoid the bad ending, you must pick the option "just talk to him" enough times that he starts saying "ke-ke-ke! You are funny, little one!". If you don't talk to him, you should get the bad ending when he is freed, instead. What's happening to you, exactly?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
To fight the heat, check out the new hotness! I am just warming up with those puns and dad jokes*! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get excited**!

*I have been informed that this amount of punnery is already well beyond the legal limits in several countries around the world.

**Bullet point lists turn me on, what's so weird about that?

Direct link:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I know this game has been around for a while, and I have played this game before, but, each time I start downloading the game I get warnings, first from Microsoft and then as a final resort from Windows 10, warning me of malicious content. I ignore it and download it anyway. The way I see it, if they are invading my privacy then they are invading all of you, as well. I know it's a great and fun game, but, I feel a little nervous. I would like to hear from the dev, or anybody else who can clear this up for me.

Jul 28, 2018
I know this game has been around for a while, and I have played this game before, but, each time I start downloading the game I get warnings, first from Microsoft and then as a final resort from Windows 10, warning me of malicious content. I ignore it and download it anyway. The way I see it, if they are invading my privacy then they are invading all of you, as well. I know it's a great and fun game, but, I feel a little nervous. I would like to hear from the dev, or anybody else who can clear this up for me.
Windows Defender's SmartScreen triggers on executables it doesn't see very often. RPG Maker VX Ace's distribution makes a self-extracting archive, so each release is a new executable. The warning is annoying but harmless and won't appear for anyone if enough people report it as safe.

If you'd prefer you can extract the files with 7-Zip or a compatible archiver instead of running the .exe; SmartScreen won't complain about it then. For the download warning you could use any browser other than Edge or turn off SmartScreen in Edge's settings. If you keep using Edge without turning off SmartScreen and want to help others there's an option in the warning's menu to tell Microsoft the download is safe.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's a problem with how this old RPG Maker version creates its archives, from what I understand. If you feel worried, you can check the . I have a .7z version available there, which shouldn't trigger the antivirus. They are the exact same version, I just extract the game and then re-add it to a 7zip archive (I started having this alternative download, because it's easier to use on certain computers/phones over the regular version).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes