[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Share Caligo Interactive assembling a team to create NSFW games.

CaligoInteractive

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone!

We are currently seeking talented 2D artists to join our team at Caligo Interactive, a NSFW game development studio.

Join us and become part of a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about creating fun, immersive, and high-quality story-driven games.

Requirements to join:

• Must be 18 years or older
  • Proficient in English
  • Experience in drawing 2D characters, props, environments, backgrounds, etc., in an anime/cartoon-ish art style
    • (art style examples from fellow NSFW creators: , , ).

Other desirable skills include:

• Proficiency with the Ren'Py game engine
  • Experience with Live2D Cubism
  • Ability to write immersive stories with game design in mind
  • Writing character dialogue
  • Creating concept art (characters, clothing, items, UI, etc.)
  • Creating/editing SFX and music
  • Proficiency with Adobe CC
  • 2D animation
If you possess any other skills that you believe could benefit our team, please do not hesitate to let us know.

While we take game development and publishing seriously, as a newly established studio, we are unable to offer upfront payment.
However, your work and time will be compensated once funds are secured. Further details will be discussed privately.

Our current project involves creating a Visual Novel adventure game using the Ren'Py engine.
The game's concept, story, programming, animation, UI, music, and SFX are all managed by the creator of Caligo Interactive.
However, we aim to expand our team for future projects, hopefully with a larger budget and team size.

Please feel free to leave any questions, suggestions, or expressions of interest in the comments.
You can also submit your portfolio or examples of your work directly to our email address: caligointeractive.team@gmail.com

Thank you.

Note: AI generated art could be used only in the concept/ sketch stage but never in the final game.

Schultz95

Oct 5, 2020
Hey, I'm a new writer. I'm interested in joining.

I don't have experience, but I'm willing to write samples to showcase my writing skills.

I'm also a developer, so I can work as a programmer as well.