HTML Abandoned Calamity John [v0.47] [Green_Double_Aught]

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I wandered around a lot, and found nothing of interest. I couldn't even find a fight. The dialog irritates me as you don't have to write in such a way to convey talking with a country or southern drawl. I was hoping to be able to fight something but I found nothing.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
lots of quotable stuff here. i'm stuck on finding a way into the canyon and practicing shooting. I already shot up the barn but it still says I need practice

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
The writing style kills it for me. I understand the author tried to be creative with it but it really damages the reading dynamics of the game. I'm not a native speaker so a third of the time I really don't even know what he meant.

Reactions: Djoran

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
yeah the game just seems broken. after a while I hit a wall and there weren't any more options I could do. all I could do was shoe the horse and all I could get was one of the guns from juan and the handsaw.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Broken? No.

Incomplete? Yes.

I don't know who took the game from TFGamessite.com and re-posted it here, but when I posted it, I clearly labeled it as version 0.47. It is not complete.
I re-posted it.
If it's a completed game, it gets marked as such: 2.4.PNG

There are many bugs in the game (i.e: broken). The changelog that you posted seems to indicate that one can go further than the south road area (the place after you save Iris). That is just not possible (as seen from this thumbnail 2.5.PNG ).
If the game is incomplete, write a placeholder. And when the player gets to the end of current content, call in the placeholder.

Green_Double_Aught

Oct 31, 2018
Tomato, tomato. I'll allow that it isn't in a completed working state at this point, but only because I haven't finished working on it. You play an incomplete game, you get what you asked for.