• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Good idea. I dismissed it because it's got Sami involved and if a direct blowjob/titjob doesn't count - what are the chances a bj involving other characters will count? But it's worth at least trying...

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
The in game is hell to load on browser.
Does anybody have a complete organized walkthrough?
No. Also, how are you playing it in browser?
There is no "complete" walkthrough, because the game isn't complete yet.
Just use the in-game walkthrough as best as you can.

Edit: it is technically a Conversation Map and Progression Hints, but sort of the same thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: solarjohn
Nov 28, 2023
No. Also, how are you playing it in browser?
There is no "complete" walkthrough, because the game isn't complete yet.
Just use the in-game walkthrough as best as you can.

Edit: it is technically a Conversation Map and Progression Hints, but sort of the same thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On corruption 2 for Sami, how so I progress after shower and swimming?

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Yes, the patch works. You will prolly need to start a new save tho if your current save file never had it applied.
I tested it not so long ago and you don't have to start a new save, it gets applied automatically to the current run. (Though for what i saw it will consider the changed lines- like "Friends" = "Family" - as "New" Lines so it will stop sometimes while skipping)

Reactions: HeathenFilth

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is there a good/recommended order to corrupting the girls? I've maxed corruption with Jenny but haven't really done anything with her afterwards, and I've corrupted Carla out as far as I can go but I seemingly need to corrupt other girls (to increase world corruption further.) I keep seeing something in the guide about Carla and Lin's past but I have no idea how to properly engage with that? The complexity of the game is neat but I wish it was trimmed just a bit, I'm not sure I really see the need for some of these corruption stages that barely change anything beyond "this girl is just a little more receptive to lewd stuff." (Also, predictably-for-me, one of my favorite things so far is that 1st anniversary TTRPG bonus thing, I remain a sucker for girl-on-girl content no matter how simple.)

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Is there a good/recommended order to corrupting the girls? I've maxed corruption with Jenny but haven't really done anything with her afterwards, and I've corrupted Carla out as far as I can go but I seemingly need to corrupt other girls (to increase world corruption further.) I keep seeing something in the guide about Carla and Lin's past but I have no idea how to properly engage with that? The complexity of the game is neat but I wish it was trimmed just a bit, I'm not sure I really see the need for some of these corruption stages that barely change anything beyond "this girl is just a little more receptive to lewd stuff." (Also, predictably-for-me, one of my favorite things so far is that 1st anniversary TTRPG bonus thing, I remain a sucker for girl-on-girl content no matter how simple.)
No, not really a recommended order as you can toggle corruptions on and off as you like to see how it shifts the dynamics in the cabin. That said, as you pointed out, some characters require others to be corrupted in order to be corrupted themselves. To this end I would say Alex -> Haily -> Lina -> Sami -> Carla is a good order to try. But, really, it's up to you.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Carla's and Lina's path are the only ones that depend on other girls corruption to progress (With Carla you need 3 or more Corruption on different girls and Lina is not only the Best Girl she's also the Best Wingman). So as someone who needed to start a new save recently I recommend: Haily > Sami > Alex > Everyone else. My reason being:
32nnmx.png

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
Carla's and Lina's path are the only ones that depend on other girls corruption to progress (With Carla you need 3 or more Corruption on different girls and Lina is not only the Best Girl she's also the Best Wingman). So as someone who needed to start a new save recently I recommend: Haily > Sami > Alex > Everyone else. My reason being:
View attachment 3639245
For a second i thought there was some sort of past history event before they *ahem* 'grew up' that i missed lol

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
1715905655357.png

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes