4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kaizer173748

Apr 23, 2018
is it just mine or there's someone here have the same problem as me? when the animations plays it just goes to black screen not showing the animations how can i enjoy the game if i cant see the animations. i already tried the lightweight mode on i already troubleshoot but cant understand so i backed out before i corrupt it. everytime the animations start it shows it for a second or 2 but proceeds to go to black screen like on the picture image_2024-05-02_003226645.png

Last edited:

echseeker

Jan 30, 2018
heyo! it's your friendly bug fixing neighbor echseeker here to give you the goods! ...not sure how long I can keep up this greeting even tho its only my 2nd time using it. (first time is with Found Dead in ULMF) anyway, I basically had at this screen blacking out issue for a few hours and I am happy to say that I finally found the problem! The translators basically forgot to match up the moviemanager commands in the game files with the commands in the moviemanager plugin. Anyway, I basically changed the commands in the plugin to match up with the commands normally used in the game files as a temporary fix until the publisher updates the game (I'm not affiliated btw). Just replace the file in the plugins folder (C:\...\Busty Milf and Summer Country Sex Life\www\js\plugins) with the file I uploaded (take it out of the zip. obvs) and the game should work as intended! at least in lightweight mode only in my case. I'd also recommend starting a new game to make sure everything works. let me know if anything else pops up. until then, happy playing!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes