3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
30048.jpg

Overview:

Boring life.... Wake up in the morning, go to work, come back home. But one day, when the main character comes back home, there is a girl in maid costume, "Welcome back, my master!" Well, what would you do if such a girl was waiting for you at home...?
Title: Kyonyuu Maid Nakadashi Tengoku!
Original Title: 巨乳メイド 中出し天国!
Developer/Publishers: Ume Soft, MangaGamer
Year: Japanese 2009-01-01, English 2016-10-14
VNDB:
Censored: No
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

51066.jpg 51067.jpg 51068.jpg 51070.jpg 51069.jpg

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Next time put the dev title in the title.

U

User_10739

Kinda boring, none of the choices seem to lead to any sort of different outcome whether you are nice or a dick...

Reactions: shakytube

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Neat game, thanks souleater3498, pace is quite nice, texts and picture fit in great.

Not very evolved, still, good game overall (that said, it would be good to know in the topic name when the game are not translated).

As to the repeated text, that why they are both fast forward + specific colors as to know you've either already read that, or if choice, which one(s) you have took.
(What could be even better being slight variation/indication as to know how many of the sub choice are still not used or something).

Last edited:
U

User_10739

When you can bang the stranger at the door with the very first choice you make and she is ok with that, the game has zero pacing...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, quite a strange game, she go (where) from time to time, do not tell anything as to her background, etc.

Out of some choice who will close paths (or open them), apparently no ending.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Great game. Actually this was my very first H-game so it has a special place for me.
I don't even have all scenes unlocked xD but it's enjoyable.
I do have a question tough have you guys seen similar games out there? I have some strugle finding one or maybe I am just an idiot xD

thanks and cya :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote