fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wow, I really, really loved this update! The art style continues to impress (especially Patty:love:) and the writing is on point. Can't wait for more!

I do have some suggestions for Kim's route. Some might be well beyond what you are thinking but I'll share them under the spoiler tag below and suggest that people play through the game before looking at such things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for making such a cool game & for hopefully being willing to read my perverted/demented ideas :LOL: I'm going to Patreon after posting this to subscribe!

Lonwulff

Dec 7, 2017
Wow, I really, really loved this update! The art style continues to impress (especially Patty:love:) and the writing is on point. Can't wait for more!

I do have some suggestions for Kim's route. Some might be well beyond what you are thinking but I'll share them under the spoiler tag below and suggest that people play through the game before looking at such things.

Thanks for making such a cool game & for hopefully being willing to read my perverted/demented ideas :LOL: I'm going to Patreon after posting this to subscribe!
brilliant ideas i totally agree with you if it not much work please do this :love:

Reactions: deadend and fanboi

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Wow these are all fantastic ideas! I'm really glad you like Kim, I like her too, but I felt like I had trouble writing to her to her best potential. So this is a huge help. I'll definitely polish her up, and throw in little tweaks here and there to make her more dominating. :D Thanks so much, it's really motivating seeing people invested in this project.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It's an okay game at this stage. I like drawn games however I couldn't help but notice some bugs. I know the game is in an early phase but I think it's important to note things down in order to work on them later on.

- There is no time of day icon or identifier. Sometimes I would talk to characters and I would still have time left, sometimes it would quickly jump to the evening/night. It's hard to tell how much we can do in one day or how much time a specific action will take. This should be normalized somehow.
- Sometimes the day switches automatically to night, sometimes you have to go to your room and select "Go to sleep".
- I went to buy things online and didn't have enough money. Time still advanced, I don't know if it's a bug or a feature.
- There is no image of characters when Kim says "Christ [MC], you've been nothing but a pain [...]".
- There is no proper flow right now. It seems ok to miss several days' worth of internship or garden work. It's also not clear what you have to do to move forward for some events. Luckily, there aren't many locations or people right now so it's easy to try everything. But as the game becomes more complex it could become problematic.
- Some events are repeated but the text is the same which doesn't make sense, like "I've never seen [Mom] completed naked before!".
- Why is the MC suddenly chest naked when getting a hug from Lily?
- When going to Lily's house and clicking on the right arrow, there is no marker for going back to the greenhouse/garden.
- Peeking on [Mom] takes the whole day?
- It's possible to get more RP (maybe DP too, didn't check) than the maximum
- The sequence of some events can get distorted. I was able to get the [Mom] helping with release event (e.g. Degradation scene) after titfucking her so the dialogue didn't make sense at all.

Also there are several typos ("Corperate", etc.).

I love the bathroom dialog and the other points in the game where it's clear more content will come at a later date (e.g. Patty). Also, it's good to see a game where women get to experience pleasure, unlike some other games here.
All good points, and a genuine thanks for taking the time to write these out. I'm a really inexperienced Ren'py coder and it shows hehe... This is actually the first project I've done coding anything so I've kind been figuring things out as I go along, and a lot of stuff seems to fly over my head.

I'll do my best to get these things sorted out, thanks again.

Reactions: Lonwulff and fanboi

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Here is an unoffical Andriod port if anyone is interested, made by on reddit.
I downloaded it and it seems to run fine, just know they use a link shortener before the mega download.

Reactions: obiwan and Lonwulff

banhka

Mar 14, 2017
All good points, and a genuine thanks for taking the time to write these out. I'm a really inexperienced Ren'py coder and it shows hehe... This is actually the first project I've done coding anything so I've kind been figuring things out as I go along, and a lot of stuff seems to fly over my head.

I'll do my best to get these things sorted out, thanks again.
Thanks for taking this so well, you're one of the good guys! If it's your first time doing a game as well, I highly recommend using a flowchart tool, such as draw.io of visme. You can refer to this for an idea of how to use the flowchart in the context of a game but the idea is that you find a style that works for you. Using a flowchart helps you determine what must be done before or after and what is needed to trigger scenes or story progression. In short, it's essential ;)

As for programming, don't hesitate to ask for help here. There is a (sub)forum dedicated to where you can ask for help or tips. Hell, I'd be glad to give you some help if it's for simple things.

Keep up the good work and the excellent attitude!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
what does DP stand for in this game?
Degradation points. If you treat the women badly you get different scenes. So far there are only DP scenes for landlady/mom and Lily but more will be added with each update per the dev.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for taking this so well, you're one of the good guys! If it's your first time doing a game as well, I highly recommend using a flowchart tool, such as draw.io of visme. You can refer to this for an idea of how to use the flowchart in the context of a game but the idea is that you find a style that works for you. Using a flowchart helps you determine what must be done before or after and what is needed to trigger scenes or story progression. In short, it's essential ;)

As for programming, don't hesitate to ask for help here. There is a (sub)forum dedicated to where you can ask for help or tips. Hell, I'd be glad to give you some help if it's for simple things.

Keep up the good work and the excellent attitude!
Thanks! I appreciate all the help.

Reactions: Lonwulff

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
walkthrough anywere?
I don't think there is, but there's not really a need. Most of the time you need to talk to a character to advance the story, or just go to the right place during the day or night. There aren't a million places you can go or tons of people to talk to yet so it doesn't take long to trigger the next scene. Maybe a walkthrough will be useful when there are more and more characters and the main story is more developed though.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes