deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
KIMSMALL.png
Hello everyone, here's a new Public Update for the game. Change log is in the Patreon post as well as in the download folder.

And for you incest lovers:

Enjoy!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 228206
Hello everyone, here's a new Public Update for the game. Change log is in the Patreon post as well as the mega download.

Enjoy!
haven't tried out the game yet but thanks a lot for the update!

also someone update the OP please and thank you!

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
View attachment 228206
Hello everyone, here's a new Public Update for the game. Change log is in the Patreon post as well as the mega download.

Enjoy!

Unfortunately for whatever reason, this version just isn't working right now. I'll be up fixing it, should be back up soon.
T oT

Sorry for the delay, we're back in Business!!! ;D

Lonwulff

Dec 7, 2017
Unfortunately for whatever reason, this version just isn't working right now. I'll be up fixing it, should be back up soon.
T oT

Sorry for the delay, we're back in Business!!! ;D
thanks i was waiting for it i love your game please more updates

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 228206
Hello everyone, here's a new Public Update for the game. Change log is in the Patreon post as well as in the download folder.

Enjoy!
Thank you for the incest version; been waiting for that to play.
Could the incest version be put at the OP for easier download visibility and workupload or other host than Mega and its quotas?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
-My Brain
+Lil' Guy

-Really? People are aroused by this? Really?
+Hmm.. It kinda looks.. alright.
-Lil guy, No! I'm telling you.. No!
+Ohh it also says animated.
-You hear me? I call the shots here!
+But.. But.. ANIMATIONS..

a few seconds later

-Ummm, why is there a file downloading right now, I thought the downloads were all done..
+No idea.. Ehehehe..

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
-My Brain
+Lil' Guy

-Really? People are aroused by this? Really?
+Hmm.. It kinda looks.. alright.
-Lil guy, No! I'm telling you.. No!
+Ohh it also says animated.
-You hear me? I call the shots here!
+But.. But.. ANIMATIONS..

a few seconds later

-Ummm, why is there a file downloading right now, I thought the downloads were all done..
+No idea.. Ehehehe..
I think both your brain and your lil dude are gonna be disappointed, there aren't actually animations yet. T vT
Thanks for giving it a shot at least.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I think both your brain and your lil dude are gonna be disappointed, there aren't actually animations yet. T vT
Thanks for giving it a shot at least.
Damage is done already. :confused: But the art was better than I thought, I'll keep an eye out. "yet" is better than never. This game could actually be decent if there were animations, while maintaining some level of quality ofc. I also like the fact that you're giving us an incest version, If only some of the devs on my list could follow the example.

banhka

Mar 14, 2017
It's an okay game at this stage. I like drawn games however I couldn't help but notice some bugs. I know the game is in an early phase but I think it's important to note things down in order to work on them later on.

- There is no time of day icon or identifier. Sometimes I would talk to characters and I would still have time left, sometimes it would quickly jump to the evening/night. It's hard to tell how much we can do in one day or how much time a specific action will take. This should be normalized somehow.
- Sometimes the day switches automatically to night, sometimes you have to go to your room and select "Go to sleep".
- I went to buy things online and didn't have enough money. Time still advanced, I don't know if it's a bug or a feature.
- There is no image of characters when Kim says "Christ [MC], you've been nothing but a pain [...]".
- There is no proper flow right now. It seems ok to miss several days' worth of internship or garden work. It's also not clear what you have to do to move forward for some events. Luckily, there aren't many locations or people right now so it's easy to try everything. But as the game becomes more complex it could become problematic.
- Some events are repeated but the text is the same which doesn't make sense, like "I've never seen [Mom] completed naked before!".
- Why is the MC suddenly chest naked when getting a hug from Lily?
- When going to Lily's house and clicking on the right arrow, there is no marker for going back to the greenhouse/garden.
- Peeking on [Mom] takes the whole day?
- It's possible to get more RP (maybe DP too, didn't check) than the maximum
- The sequence of some events can get distorted. I was able to get the [Mom] helping with release event (e.g. Degradation scene) after titfucking her so the dialogue didn't make sense at all.

Also there are several typos ("Corperate", etc.).

I love the bathroom dialog and the other points in the game where it's clear more content will come at a later date (e.g. Patty). Also, it's good to see a game where women get to experience pleasure, unlike some other games here.

Reactions: deadend and fanboi
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes