Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
And what new in 0.2.5 ver? Log?
And PLS, UpDate Screens for 1st page were is have fap-fap content... :(

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Updated OP, fixed patreon link, added tags.
Thanks! Just to clarify though, SE versions will not be posted on the Patreon, only here.

degradation system is mint. Would definitely prefer that route to get priority.
Good to hear some feedback on the dg, I wasn't sure what people thought of it so far.

Art's still better than all the 3D being puked up constantly
lmao, I'll take it

And what new in 0.2.5 ver? Log?
2.5SE changes dialog to be incest.

no sophie scenes? that is disappointing
sophie's for headpats only

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Good to hear some feedback on the dg, I wasn't sure what people thought of it so far.

sophie's for headpats only
A degradation system sounds cool. One of the things I like about Corruption, for example, is how the girls dress more slutty as you proceed with them.

Thank you for clarifying about Sophie! I didn't think otherwise but it's still a relief to hear.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
A degradation system sounds cool. One of the things I like about Corruption, for example, is how the girls dress more slutty as you proceed with them.

Thank you for clarifying about Sophie! I didn't think otherwise but it's still a relief to hear.
Yes! Fantastic idea.

And np. :D

Reactions: Lonwulff

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
Anybody help? I keep crashing when going to Lily's house. here's the error:

File "game/se_script3_lily.rpy", line 97, in script
jump lily_garden
File "D:\BusinessOfLoving-SE-0.2.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Anybody help? I keep crashing when going to Lily's house. here's the error:

File "game/se_script3_lily.rpy", line 97, in script
jump lily_garden
File "D:\BusinessOfLoving-SE-0.2.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
Click on the newspaper in the kitchen and then try again. That should fix it, but I'll do some tweaking to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Lonwulff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just downloaded this and got warning of ransom ware when I tried to unpack it. Untitled.jpg

It was the workupload for pc version that I downloaded.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just downloaded this and got warning of ransom ware when I tried to unpack it. View attachment 207606

It was the workupload for pc version that I downloaded.
I downloaded from the workupload and did a test with defender and it showed no virus. Extracted it and ran it again. No virus detected. Avast is known for false positives with renpy because of the way it scans for possible virus (heuristic scans are based on file behavior). So to make sure you know it's safe, I included the .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded from the workupload and did a test with defender and it showed no virus. Extracted it and ran it again. No virus detected. Avast is known for false positives with renpy because of the way it scans for possible virus (heuristic scans are based on file behavior). So to make sure you know it's safe, I included the .
I downloaded it again from workupload and got the same results so I downloaded the mega one and it was ok.

Workupload version will not unpack without warnings but the mega one unpacks just fine without warnings.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I wonder if Avast looks at MEGA downloads differently then "direct downloads" now? This is the first I've heard of workupload having issues with avast but not mega. With me, it's the other way around. Anything being compressed, extracted, encrypted, decrypted gets Defender's full attention. Same is true with BitDefender.
Anyways, I'm glad you got it downloaded and running. Enjoy the game.

FICKEN123

Aug 30, 2018
How is this Game made? Which program did you use? Give any information about how its been made.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How is this Game made? Which program did you use? Give any information about how its been made.
At the top it tells you what program the game was made with. How to tell.jpg

It's made Ren'Py? I'm not sure what you want. That sounds more like a threat than a series of questions.
I agree it does sound threatening.

FICKEN123

Aug 30, 2018
Alright....
Please, tell me how its been made like which method is used to draw or paint it? Which programs (except Ren'Py) do you think are used?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alright....
Please, tell me how its been made like which method is used to draw or paint it? Which programs (except Ren'Py) do you think are used?
Since the Dev is not the uploader here you would be better off going to his Patreon page and ask him there.

Reactions: Atlin

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Alright....
I mean there's Paint Tool Sai, Paint.NET, GIMP, art tablet exclusives, and about 90 other art programs people like/do use. Or maybe, just maybe, the dev is the best goddamn MS Paint user we'll ever see.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes