_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
the amount of seething people did over that NTR thing was fucking hilarious. pirates losing their shit over something optional (that they didn't pay for!) will never not be funny. commenters were acting like this random one-off was some grand plan by the dev to turn this into some weird ass cuck game. i just got to that point, and it was so easy to avoid!!! people were unironically writing vitriolic thinkpieces over something that could be averted with one click :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
The problem isn't whether NTR is avoidable or not, it's that LIS are willing to betray MC and that totally ruins the game for some people, the guy thinks she just didn't betray me because I avoided it If I didn't do that she would betray me and so on, it's not worth pursuing someone who might betray you, that's why I don't deprive anyone of their freedom of choice to see if this LI is worth it.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
The problem isn't whether NTR is avoidable or not, it's that LIS are willing to betray MC and that totally ruins the game for some people, the guy thinks she just didn't betray me because I avoided it If I didn't do that she would betray me and so on, it's not worth pursuing someone who might betray you, that's why I don't deprive anyone of their freedom of choice to see if this LI is worth it.
i mean, we're doing basically the same thing to all the women in this game though

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i'm going through the patty route right now, and it makes me giggle to think how pissed kim would be if she ever noticed how much patty was costing her in printer ink LMAO

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
What version is the download link shows an 13.5i but in the game folder it has a file saying vanilla so which is it? did someone forget the file inside or did someone mislabel the download?

Never mind it seems it was the right version. The only issue is there is so many incorrectly linked lines with vanilla mixed in with I patched version, this game might need a whole rewrite. The completion list is poorly implemented since some parts go past the total amounts something like (64/54), pretty much saying that is 10 quests more then its listed max of 54. Almost feels like the game is near its end. Either way game is not bad just needs major proof reading for both versions.

I am not a fan of the NTR content, but, if you are acting like that much of an ass to the characters you so deserve what you get. Which leaves the NTR content solely the responsibility of the player, and is extremely easy to avoid or easy to get if you like that content.

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
i'm going through the patty route right now, and it makes me giggle to think how pissed kim would be if she ever noticed how much patty was costing her in printer ink LMAO
Based on what I saw in the game not as much as it cost to not have her working for her. You need someone with extreme bubbly style to offset such a bitter person.

...... also, hopefully you spotted the moving star...... lol

also about your previous comment being dominating like some games have is not the same as being "demeaning" which is what this game put the NTR content under. DP should really be Demeaning Points instead of Depraved Points since that normally means perverted. While Demeaning is just being an ass and putting people down...... almost what Kim's natural character trait is... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ur other dad

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I am not a fan of the NTR content, but, if you are acting like that much of an ass to the characters you so deserve what you get. Which leaves the NTR content solely the responsibility of the player, and is extremely easy to avoid or easy to get if you like that content.
Yes, the NTR is easy to avoid, or at least it was when you treated the women in the game well, nothing happened, I don't know if they've fixed it, but when I played a previous version and treated the MC's mother with all affection, she used to go out to the party to look for someone two or three times and when she didn't find someone, she realized that her love was the MC, But then in this version if you don't talk to her before she leaves for the second party even if you treat her with affection and love, she brings the same guy she brings when she treats you badly, that is to say the NTR happens anyway whether you treat her well or badly.

The DEVs do one thing, then change it because the people who pay don't like it and want more of it and then regret it because people stop playing and come back, this game is so crazy complicated and poorly written and explained because of the many changes at the last minute.

Honestly, I only play it because I want to know what's going to happen to the women in the game and what their endings are going to be like, and because I wanted a scene with his sister, but otherwise it's a mess.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes