EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
23406.jpg
Overview:
Dierks is a perverted adventurer entered a labyrinth known as the Maou’s forest and was defeated by the maou himself. But taking pity on him, the maou kindly recruited him as part of this demon army. Given a second chance, Dierks has two goals: to rise in the ranks of the demon army, and to defeat and have sex with those girls who come to attack the maou.​

Title: Bunny Black
Aliases: BUNNYBLACK, バニーブラック
Publisher/Developer: SofthouseChara
Translators:
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: Japanese 2010-07-30 English Translated on 2015-04-01
Version: 1.21
Censored: Yes
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - -
Other:
unofficial version

PATCHES:
Patch v1.20: - - -
Patch v1.21 Hotfix: - - -

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

12307.jpg 12264.jpg Noroi_maken-cg_(1).jpg 12267.jpg 12266.jpg 12269.jpg 12268.jpg 12271.jpg 12308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The game is a Visual Novel with dungeon crawler elements, it's a long game made by Softhouse Chara, the meat of the game is the dungeon crawler elements, you have a HUB area and there are some RPG elements to the game such has leveling, skills, stats... The sex scenes are plentiful but short and can appear in bursts sometimes, the game is pretty fun has is the sequel.

We can post Japanese Visual Novels here (translated ones)?

Reactions: Tiasung

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Are you out of room on HD if not did you do:
1.) Put "Bunny Black English Patch.exe" in install directory.
2.) Run "Bunny Black English Patch.exe"

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The game is a Visual Novel with dungeon crawler elements, it's a long game made by Softhouse Chara, the meat of the game is the dungeon crawler elements, you have a HUB area and there are some RPG elements to the game such has leveling, skills, stats... The sex scenes are plentiful but short and can appear in bursts sometimes, the game is pretty fun has is the sequel.

We can post Japanese Visual Novels here (translated ones)?
I posted Bunny Black 1&2 here cause it had sex scenes and isn't a normal VN as said is a dungeon crawler with Rpg elements and enjoyed it ages ago when i played both, But i can't see a problem with Jap VN translated but i guess it is up to F95 whether he does or not.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I posted Bunny Black 1&2 here cause it had sex scenes and isn't a normal VN as said is a dungeon crawler with Rpg elements and enjoyed it ages ago when i played both, But i can't see a problem with Jap VN translated but i guess it is up to F95 whether he does or not.
Just wondering, because if we start posting VNs we can easily post hundreds in a couple hours.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, like Bible Black and Discipline - the record of the crusade... best VNs I ever played
You might wanna try Heart Work Symphony of Destruction and Starless since they were both made by , he's the guy who made BB and Discipline. Both are fully translated and uncensored, Heart Work is older than BB and Starless is the most recent of the 4 (he does have other newer games but no publisher has touched them yet).

Has for personal favorite, Fate/Stay Night is still the best visual novel ever made in my opinion.

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
You might wanna try Heart Work Symphony of Destruction and Starless since they were both made by , he's the guy who made BB and Discipline. Both are fully translated and uncensored, Heart Work is older than BB and Starless is the most recent of the 4 (he does have other newer games but no publisher has touched them yet).

Has for personal favorite, Fate/Stay Night is still the best visual novel ever made in my opinion.
Thanks, will try!

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
we should definitely upload more vn titles i have played some of them and have barely scratched the surface there are so many of them..
+ its not easy to get English translated vn titles and some help which is always needed on other sites but we never get.. this could be there new home..

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@ --don't you think i tried that before i have tried a lot of things at vndb,let me be clear..
the problem with vndb is that a lot of titles are messed up or miss-tagged.. meaning is there are like as far as i know 3 types of patches/translations of vndb titles work in progress/somewhat,partial,complete.now the problem is vndb is not updated properly and a lot of games [ mostly translated by fans ] don't show up in that search or would give you misinformation other then this vndb has a big problem with tags [ its like children's are tagging the games ] they are not properly done which in return messes up with search filter..

Now after this even if you manage to find a title you like other problems would begin like where to download from [torrent ]and if you run into a problem installing or running the game where to ask a lot of sites don't help,reply or give proper guidance's..

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I used to have a hugh collection of english & translated VN but only recently deleted 90% because had played them and wasn't really interested in playing them again. The best place i know for VN I believe its the biggest and best collection, they only post completed ones no half of partial translated ones hope it helps

Link:

Last edited:

Culte

Jun 16, 2017
so I got the game to run and got the English patch working but it won't fullscreen are create saves and keeps giving errors for that. any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Reactions: johnk160
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes