4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
23405.jpg

Overview:
The adventurer Dachs had been bestowed great magical power and eternal life by the maou, and in return he serves as her underling. However, he was dragged into a revolt by the maou’s army and ended up becoming the new maou. He made the previous maou his wife and brought peace to the labyrinth known as the ‘maou’s forest’… but it was soon shattered by some unknown troops who quickly took over half of the forest. After he found out through captured warriors that they were under the command of a group of three women from the heavens, he gathers his troops to launch a counterattack at the angels’ base.​

Title: Bunny Black 2
Aliases: バニーブラック 2
Publisher/Developer: SofthouseChara
Translators:
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japanese 2012-01-27 English Translated on 2016-01-26
Version: 1.06
Censored: Yes
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
[All Links Have v1.06 Patch just need to apply it.]
PATCH v1.06: - - - -

32505.jpg 32499.jpg 32503.jpg 32504.jpg 32508.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Ah Bunny Black , a really good experience , the completionist in me always had trouble with the fact you could miss some scene if you were not careful but it's an amazing eroge . Sad that the Translation for BB3 is currently going nowhere .

Reactions: Erozuma

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Same here, unsafe file warning from mediafire. Can you upload to MEGA?
I apologize to all it is corrupted i found the problem will upload it again sry to everyone who tried to download it.

DAHC13

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, I have a problem: When I enter to the zone of the first angel (fire inside the castle), the game stops working. And when I begin the game there goes out a message of alert that says that they do not find the saved files and install them in another folder. Please help, I have windows 7 installed in my pc. Help please.

leon0501

Sep 4, 2017
It's written There's not enough disc space to install .... bla bla. Even if you have enough for the installation you need more. I had the same problem.
Ooo but I have plenty of space. I have like 2TB. Were u able to install it?

Reactions: Chanura

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, these are good games, some grinding as to be able to get over some of the opponent correctly then, some area require some time (or a map from online), but, story and setup make up for these.

Shame the 3rd version wont probably ever be translated, to complicated it is (city management + story).

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added more links to OP cleaned up and fixed OP

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes