• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bullet wet dream

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Title: Bullet wet dream
Developer website:
Language: English/Japanese
Samples: See for images

Basically its a 3D hentai FPS with semi-decent mechanics.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
To clarify on the english. Many things like UI are in english, however some things are left in japanese like stage names. The game has no plot anyway so I'm not sure if it counts as english translated or not. I'd say about 90% of the game is in english from what I've seen.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
To clarify on the english. Many things like UI are in english, however some things are left in japanese like stage names. The game has no plot anyway so I'm not sure if it counts as english translated or not. I'd say about 90% of the game is in english from what I've seen.
If the tutorial or any essential information are in japanese, then even so we can't provide you this game. Otherwise sure, I can look around and see if I find something.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
If the tutorial or any essential information are in japanese, then even so we can't provide you this game. Otherwise sure, I can look around and see if I find something.
Hmm I'm not sure, the game doesn't have a tutorial. It's a simple point and click FPS. It's your call.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Even though the page is in English, the game is not. Unless it clearly states what is shown below, the game is not translated what so ever on DLSite.
This is going to be a copy and paste into all these requests.

Moved to translation section