Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

=|87>

Feb 6, 2022
he post on his discord server that today will be free membership for his archive because of the new policy

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I'm still in shock btw... out of all possible characters I could've imagine, and I've seen A LOT, he picked some background grandma, completely out of nowhere... I don't understand :FacePalm:

I can see it being a commission, but otherwise, just why...
Maybe because no one else would have thought of doing her?

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Maybe because no one else would have thought of doing her?
This is not how it works. If you see niche characters like this in R34, it's 99% commissioned
Or it's 1% your personal choice, but you're shooting yourself in the foot moneywise and timewise, by fucking up the other 99%.

I mean, if he likes it, sure, do whatever, but do not expect people that use to Tifa, Aerith and Ada to like it too

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Lol, WTF
Did the author decide to shoot himself in the foot by starting to do animation with some old woman? or did he decide to change direction? :)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Idk what it is, maybe it helps with his creative crisis, but it's definitely not what people expected, if they still expect anything from him with reskin after reskin after reskin...
I like that you saw the pattern of his work, but still we are here. I think it's time to unsubscribe from this thread :)

Reactions: hqxrjvuh
Dec 10, 2020
This is not how it works. If you see niche characters like this in R34, it's 99% commissioned
Or it's 1% your personal choice, but you're shooting yourself in the foot moneywise and timewise, by fucking up the other 99%.

I mean, if he likes it, sure, do whatever, but do not expect people that use to Tifa, Aerith and Ada to like it too
I hate when artists, youtubers, etc do that stuff

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes