Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Doughnut95

Jan 5, 2022
I don't know what's up with the BS. He was the best. The throatfuck videos with Tifa are of very high quality. But then he started spending a lot of time just making a few reskin videos.
Because people pay for it, that's the way it is. He seems to have 2 different quality tiers of animation. The Tifa JAV ones are the top tier and the other stuff that can be reskinned is the the other tier. I guess to be able to reskin it can't be too complex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Quiet Saliva blowjob_Final (NO AUDIO)

Audio "soon"

ngl, he's fukin lost it, some artists do way better job with blowjobs these days
he lost the physics/movement to nasty looking spit
Agreed, at this point it looks like a special kind of artstyle.

For completion (since it wasn't posted yet) here's the audio version

And since it's a pretty big file, I've compressed it with AV1:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
is there 1080p version of the claire creampie and ifalna jav pt 1&2? they are very choppy for me

cps99

Jun 18, 2020
Agreed, at this point it looks like a special kind of artstyle.

For completion (since it wasn't posted yet) here's the audio version Pixeldrain

And since it's a pretty big file, I've compressed it with AV1: Pixeldrain
Kind sir, could we get another sound upload? Pixeldrain is unfortunately blocked in my country and i'm not enough of a tech wizard to get around it

Oct 30, 2020
Here is the test vid: Link

Judging by the hairstyle: it's probably Reiko Kusumoto.

View attachment 3388067

Interesting choice......... I guess.

I.....what?????? :WaitWhat:

I literally love Judgment to death but I don't even remember this character at ALL, he could've been someone actually super hot like Saori Shirosaki or Mami Koda...oh well, thanks for figuring this out!

What a missed opportunity, especially for the two girls above where some characters in-game already simp for them from how cute they are

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Kind sir, could we get another sound upload? Pixeldrain is unfortunately blocked in my country and i'm not enough of a tech wizard to get around it
I'm sorry to hear that! I can provide you with a mega link:

For the future and your sanity though, you can try to change your DNS to something like Cloudflare or Google DNS:

No need to be tech savvy, just follow those simple steps depending on your system. After doing so, flush your DNS to make sure it's working immediately:

This works for provider blocked site in my country and hence is my prefered way, since it's a fire and forget approach. But it might not be enough in yours.

In that case, you should try a VPN like Proton as already mentioned by Kzor. You can use it for free and it's as simple as visiting their , create and account and download the free version. Simply run it and choose any server to connect to, then try to visit the blocked website again.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
For the future and your sanity though, you can try to change your DNS to something like Cloudflare or Google DNS:
FMIIR, but doesn't essentially do the same thing but much easier?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes