RPGM Building a Kingdom [Update 1] [FETMedia]

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
What's wrong with her face in the first picture? It looks fine in the second one, why?
I am kinda thinking AI but not positive. On one hand AI would explain inconsistency between renders. On the other it could also just be that her fur got messed up due to tit/blowjobs.

Either way faces are too animal for me so gonna pass on this one.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Does the game actually include kingdom management, or is it just an RPG where you get crowned in the finale?
Theres going to be, but the story requires the player to start from 0 and then developing trust among people, companions solve issues among other stuff, but yhea the content is planned.

Reactions: flannan

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
I am kinda thinking AI but not positive. On one hand AI would explain inconsistency between renders. On the other it could also just be that her fur got messed up due to tit/blowjobs.

Either way faces are too animal for me so gonna pass on this one.
okey ill get that thank for your opinion, and no FETMEDIA is not ussing AI.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
How about kobolds? There are not enough games with kobolds
thats actually super intresting, if you can please send me a kobold design so i can propose it with a zone and a boss, also a recluitable NPC it would be very appreciated.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
thats actually super intresting, if you can please send me a kobold design so i can propose it with a zone and a boss, also a recluitable NPC it would be very appreciated.
Kobolds are very varied in games. But my favorite ones are those kobolds who looked like cute dogs. From a manga about a guy who reincarnated as a werewolf and became an officer in a demon king's army.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Kobolds are very varied in games. But my favorite ones are those kobolds who looked like cute dogs. From a manga about a guy who reincarnated as a werewolf and became an officer in a demon king's army.
yhea thats why im asking for a Kobold Example because some people tend to see them as the ones that you descrive used on some Anime series, and Korean games are very common on the east culture, but on the western culture is more like a little dragon that didnt develop wings, and they dream about becoming actually Dragons, besides that they are normally on packs and are small.

Longboi

Apr 20, 2018
I could've specified what I had in mind from the beginning but I didn't expect such a positive response to the idea.

I was thinking about the small reptile kobolds, I like the images from the person above.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArborElf

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
I could've specified what I had in mind from the beginning but I didn't expect so many people to like this idea.

I was thinking about the small reptile kobolds, I like the images from the person above.
Dont worrie feel free to send your ideas, FETMEDIA team will check it and it looks like Kobolds would be a thing, just not for the next update because the team has already a work schedule, but dont worrie right now we are working into the design and story for them :D stay tunned on the Patreon, X and here to see how it goes.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
If you are doing NTR then i would recommend that you add the tag as not to get any backlash.
and add a not that is planed for fucher update
Thanks for your suggestion we are cheking that, because it would totally depend on the Program Area of how hard its to do so id would update that on further updates :) right now we are cheking if we can do so and what characters would have NTR with who because of the story in case we can do so.