RPGM Building a Kingdom [Update 1] [FETMedia]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner 1500x500.png

Overview:
You play as an average Hero looking on how to do it for a living you would end up finding antagonist,
and people that would like to join you in your adventures
if you get lucky enough maybe you can get an intimate time with one of them,
or maybe some other guy can steal your girl if you dont check it close enough.
Be who ever you want to be in this adventure focus on earning money,
maybe steal it, or put your companions in though situations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: FETMedia - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

BoobJob1.png CAT1.png CAT2.png ELE1.png ELF1.png MINOTAUR1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Intrigued, would be even more intrigued with what you plan to include in the future in terms of tags/fetishes/etc.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Intrigued, would be even more intrigued with what you plan to include in the future in terms of tags/fetishes/etc.
right now the team is reworking a Shy character, but not all the characters are going to be Furrys, theres going to be also ELFs, Vampires among other races, also we are working on some OPTIONAL NTR that would depend on the stuff you do.

• Sad
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
There is one similar furry game like this.
I like that one and frankly they started going downhill, hopefully you beat them.

Reactions: ArborElf

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
There is one similar furry game like this.
I like that one and frankly they started going downhill, hopefully you beat them.
so Sad the other game gone downhill please feel free to share your feedback so the team can take it on mind, right now they are also a working on some scrips for the Voice Actress and working on some game features like fishing among other stuff, also try to check the Patreon the teams post a lot for free users to let know what they are doing.

like the rework on this character.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
so Sad the other game gone downhill please feel free to share your feedback so the team can take it on mind, right now they are also a working on some scrips for the Voice Actress and working on some game features like fishing among other stuff, also try to check the Patreon the teams post a lot for free users to let know what they are doing.

like the rework on this character.
Well i havent played this game yet, still pretty early. I'll try it later. But it does look interesting at a first glance. My main issues with the other game was they started being insecure about kinks, particularly the sharing or ntr one. They are aware they cant please everyone and yet they made a poll about voting do they like it or not. Majority was they hate and the other half was pretty close as well, almost a tie. My only guess is they will change something now or reduce quality.
I dont like that. Shoulda just continued as they did without second guessing themselves from the pressure or someone else. Then the main tipping point was he stoped posting progress on patreon for 18 days, basically wasted half a month on nothing. They are also kinda secretive and not very transparent, not very friendly and happy either. I dont pay him to slack off so i just cancel my subscripton. If i dont pay then i dont have to worry, do as you please now. I couldnt care less. Hopefully you guys end up making something great. Hes a solo dev and the game is pretty good, i think its gonna be very hard to beat him but your game does sound promising.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
"or maybe some other guy can steal your girl if you dont check it close enough."

....but no NTR tag? :unsure:
is because so far theres no NTR so far but once we made the first NTR scene we would totally add the tag :) it kinda complicated with the code, well atleast for the current team but we are working on it

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Well i havent played this game yet, still pretty early. I'll try it later. But it does look interesting at a first glance. My main issues with the other game was they started being insecure about kinks, particularly the sharing or ntr one. They are aware they cant please everyone and yet they made a poll about voting do they like it or not. Majority was they hate and the other half was pretty close as well, almost a tie. My only guess is they will change something now or reduce quality.
I dont like that. Shoulda just continued as they did without second guessing themselves from the pressure or someone else. Then the main tipping point was he stoped posting progress on patreon for 18 days, basically wasted half a month on nothing. They are also kinda secretive and not very transparent, not very friendly and happy either. I dont pay him to slack off so i just cancel my subscripton. If i dont pay then i dont have to worry, do as you please now. I couldnt care less. Hopefully you guys end up making something great. Hes a solo dev and the game is pretty good, i think its gonna be very hard to beat him but your game does sound promising.
oooh okey okey ill get it, intresting and thanks for your feedback on the other game we would try our best to make a game that its balanced in between game mechanics and NSFW, also we are traying harded to not make big chains in the quests, so you guys can explore the world however you feel the best.

Theres no secrets on FETMEDIA we are proud of our team and game decitions so feel confy to keep an eye on this one, hope that you enjoy it when ever you try it :)

Reactions: Mfka5

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
oooh okey okey ill get it, intresting and thanks for your feedback on the other game we would try our best to make a game that its balanced in between game mechanics and NSFW, also we are traying harded to not make big chains in the quests, so you guys can explore the world however you feel the best.

Theres no secrets on FETMEDIA we are proud of our team and game decitions so feel confy to keep an eye on this one, hope that you enjoy it when ever you try it :)
So like how does the quest log work exactly.
Is it go and do whatever you want or you have to progress quests first to unlock others later.
I personally prefer if i follow one quest at a time to unlock next one after it.
Like for example if theres only 1 main quest that keeps progressing and the rest are side quests. I dont like too much quests and freedom cuz i get lost then where to go and what to do lol

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
So like how does the quest log work exactly.
Is it go and do whatever you want or you have to progress quests first to unlock others later.
I personally prefer if i follow one quest at a time to unlock next one after it.
Like for example if theres only 1 main quest that keeps progressing and the rest are side quests. I dont like too much quests and freedom cuz i get lost then where to go and what to do lol
theres going to be main quest, and some side quest, the important part is that you can skip some conent that you would not want to watch for exmaple lets say you end up liking to much one character, you wouldnt need to do other character content in order to keep moving forwards on the character you like the most.

besides that the game aims to get you more like a relax time insted of freedom, so you can go and gather resources or do other stuff besides just completing main quests or side quest, rise your crops would be an important thing later on, and also farming for some rare resources to make potions.

Reactions: Mfka5