Comics Collection Bucket List [Ch 1-12] [Himeros]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
how BAD was this ending?! hello?! not only it felt rushed, the sex scenes were too short, too boring and with weird cuts...
bucket list had such a great foundation with a hot girl with big boobs and a unattractive old guy... it started very too slow and a short high peak where it was great and did fall of quickly... very disappointing.

also the new one looks already way less interesting.. its like bucket list but both are like 20 years younger with "teenage" linda which looks a bit too young and has no curves really whatsoever and "mert" looks younger and better which makes the hole thing boring...

hoped to see the big boobed blond of his thumbnail in a comic now with some other unattractive old man... but maybe this new one will be a much shorter one or just a sideproject so there is hope i guess...

still pissed about chapter 15... chapter 14 was so nice and then this...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thankfully. BL is getting boring & repetitive for Himeros's rendering talents. I'd rather see him start a new project, sans the decrepit oldie and do an M-S, F-D (younger).
we already have PLENTY (way too much in my opinion) of m-s content... or futa/bestiality which is :sick: seems like you got your f-d... which is rarer but its too risky for me when the d looks too immature/young

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes